Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 498
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DaveEdwards
Forum: General Discussion 12-26-2025, 04:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,105
Posted By DaveEdwards
Merry Christmas one and all, and anyone who is...

Merry Christmas one and all, and anyone who is enjoying Boxing Day too!
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 10-28-2025, 12:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 20,831
Posted By DaveEdwards
Screenshot

55002
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 10-28-2025, 12:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 20,831
Posted By DaveEdwards
Hi Ted, Just went to download Finger Lakes...

Hi Ted,

Just went to download Finger Lakes and it wouldn't work. There was a message with several points about what the problem might be.

I'm assuming that the Trackmaster site is back up and...
Forum: General Discussion 07-30-2025, 04:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,176
Posted By DaveEdwards
Happy birthday Ted, all the best from the other...

Happy birthday Ted, all the best from the other side of the pond!
Forum: General Discussion 04-02-2025, 03:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,591
Posted By DaveEdwards
Are you perhaps thinking of Betfair? I use...

Are you perhaps thinking of Betfair?

I use it in the UK. I believe that it was available in the usa and then this stopped. From what I gather it might be available again, but I'm not sure.

It...
Forum: General Discussion 12-24-2024, 07:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,605
Posted By DaveEdwards
Merry Xmas and a happy New Year tp one and all...

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year tp one and all from the other side of the Atlantic.
All the best.
Forum: General Discussion 11-25-2024, 01:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,697
Posted By DaveEdwards
I often check for books of interest. I'll be...

I often check for books of interest.

I'll be sure to post anything reasonably priced I see here, if it's one I'm not looking for of course!
Forum: General Discussion 11-21-2024, 05:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,697
Posted By DaveEdwards
Hello Bob, I'm afraid not. I did contact the...

Hello Bob,
I'm afraid not. I did contact the seller after it arrived to see if he had Jim's other book. The shop is antiques and collectibles etc. Just happened to have that book which thankfully...
Forum: General Discussion 11-20-2024, 03:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,697
Posted By DaveEdwards
The Match Up Blue Book

I often look aound for copies of Jim's books. Sometimes the prices are ridiculous.

I was lucky enough to find a copy with a bookseller in Tulsa for £16 plus postage to the UK. Sold as second hand...
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2024, 03:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,517
Posted By DaveEdwards
Happy birthday Ted and all the very best from...

Happy birthday Ted and all the very best from across the Atlantic!
Forum: General Discussion 06-30-2024, 09:54 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 7,357
Posted By DaveEdwards
Hello All, If any member requires a Manual...

Hello All,

If any member requires a Manual or Follow Up in the meantime, please feel free to message me with your preferred email. I have downloaded them all. There are a few manuals that may be...
Forum: General Discussion 12-24-2023, 01:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,599
Posted By DaveEdwards
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 04-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Replies: 82
Sticky: Suggestions Box
Views: 150,539
Posted By DaveEdwards
I've sent it. Hopefully it is the correct file.

I've sent it. Hopefully it is the correct file.
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 04-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Replies: 82
Sticky: Suggestions Box
Views: 150,539
Posted By DaveEdwards
Thank you very much for the detailed reply Ted, ...

Thank you very much for the detailed reply Ted,

I think I'll wait for the update. This is the sort of amendment that I would be nervous of doing myself just incase I messed anything up with RDSS....
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 04-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Replies: 82
Sticky: Suggestions Box
Views: 150,539
Posted By DaveEdwards
Hi Ted, May I raise the issue of the total...

Hi Ted,

May I raise the issue of the total data download with the Excel export or perhaps another export button. Button 1 for the existing export and Button 2 for all data?
Thank you!
Forum: General Discussion 08-15-2022, 12:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,812
Posted By DaveEdwards
Excel Help

Firstly, there are lots of video tutorials on youtube. I often use a channel called ExcelIsFun. He's got lots of useful stuff.

Further to the above, you may want to keep the exisiting data to...
Forum: General Discussion 08-15-2022, 12:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,349
Posted By DaveEdwards
Happy belated birthday wishes Ted. Sorry for...

Happy belated birthday wishes Ted.

Sorry for being a little late. All the best.
Forum: General Discussion 02-19-2022, 04:08 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,636
Posted By DaveEdwards
Happy Birthday Tim.

Happy Birthday Tim.
Forum: General Discussion 02-17-2022, 07:06 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,321
Posted By DaveEdwards
Thanks Ted and Tim for your replies. The...

Thanks Ted and Tim for your replies.

The reasoning behind this is exploring the Match-Up of horses in close proximity to each other. It may be a subtle effect in the US, but it will be there.
The...
Forum: General Discussion 02-16-2022, 05:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,321
Posted By DaveEdwards
Thanks for the reply Dan. That wasn't quite...

Thanks for the reply Dan.

That wasn't quite what I was looking for. I'll demonstrate with the emoji numbers what I mean

:1::1a:2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2 3 4 5 6 :1:7 8 :1a:9 10

Sometimes when...
Forum: General Discussion 02-14-2022, 09:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,321
Posted By DaveEdwards
Entries Post Position

Hello all,

When there is an entry in a race it would appear that different tracks give them different post positions.
Is there anywhere that I can find out how each track decides which post...
Forum: General Discussion 01-20-2022, 05:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,732
Posted By DaveEdwards
So if I understand this post correctly, it's...

So if I understand this post correctly, it's about a non-Sartin related issue and also discusses sharing RDSS data which is forbidden?

You know the guidelines here Conley, but continually go...
Forum: General Discussion 12-24-2021, 08:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,491
Posted By DaveEdwards
What date is Groundhog Day again?

What date is Groundhog Day again?
Forum: General Discussion 12-24-2021, 08:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,063
Posted By DaveEdwards
Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to one and all!

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to one and all!
Forum: General Discussion 04-20-2021, 05:13 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 54,774
Posted By DaveEdwards
Thanks Ted, appreciate you taking the time to do...

Thanks Ted, appreciate you taking the time to do that. If we are going without cameras then I'll just do the one log in next time!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 498

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.