Forum: RDSS
05-07-2009, 12:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 19,290
Relaxed Attitude
Thanks Richie for sharing your skills and more importantly the attitude toward the game. It gets results.
|
Forum: General Discussion
01-01-2009, 12:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 3,095
Excellent posts
Tim's post is a trail blazer. I respect those insights. Pl. continue the same in 2009 and beyond. Jeff, your post is a complement to Tim's. I admire you both. Thank you and happy new year to you all,...
|
Forum: Matchup Discussion
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 7,020
Thank You, Stephanie and Richie
Will you also be gracious enough to post your subjective results achieved through the practice of deepening process you just posted?
I love the fact that some folks here have open mind and...
|
Forum: General Discussion
09-23-2008, 09:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 11,871
|
Forum: General Discussion
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 10,091
|
Forum: Matchup Discussion
08-07-2008, 01:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 160,241
webinar
Rich, Please count me in as well. I am a senior. Love to love more about the topics you will cover.
Kish
|