![]() |
Spot Play Thread: Sprint To Route
Please post PP's or links to them here for any potential sprint to route spot plays. Here is a post describing what I look for...
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3986 |
10/21 Prx #1
1 Attachment(s)
While I was looking for a teaching thread race at PRX, I found this one too....
|
1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I put together for this Attachment 38329
|
Result
1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Ryan, This one didn’t pan out but keep looking for this pattern for horse stretching out. I have had pretty good success when there are NO ROUTES showing in the PP’s (eg. A first time router). Otherwise, I rely on the previous route attempts.
|
These kind of races are tough. I usually just match sprinter vs. sprinter, and routers vs routers, and then match these two horses against each other. In this race I have no idea who is the leader or anything like that but according to the POWERLINE Match-up:
Best router: 3 Best sprinter: 4 Then HAT said that the sprinter should be 5 lengths faster at the 6f than the router but #4 is not -> he is eliminated -> #3 is the choice. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.