![]() |
answers
I have been having trouble finding the time to get pack to this private messenger. I figured i would get it done here
Bill, Can you teach me how to get the fulcrum horse. My reply. Read the original hard cover copy of Pace Makes The Race Read M. Pizzolla's chapter on The Fulcrum page 102 . Which book is best?. #1 The Follow Ups #2 (tie) Pace Makes The Race - The Match Up Manual - Modern Pace Handicapping. The Pace Line Manual What does Median % energy mean. Its the percentage amount of a horses total energy up to the second call. Lets say a horse has a total energy of 170 If the horse uses 34 percent of that energy in the first fraction and 33.75 in the second fraction Its Medium Percent Early would be 34% + 33.75% = 67.75% The 3rd fraction energy is 32.75% In Bob Purdy Synergism6 program he went away from total enery, Why from your opinion did he do that. I do not know I think total energy is a vital readout and all the folks here at pace and cap who use it, are doing very well with it. Thanks for your reply back. |
Question for Bill V.
My Selector program has 4 call fractional time to be inputted. Fine for sprints, what do u do for routes that has 3 call fractional times in PPs? John |
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Yes for sprints If you are missing the stretch call you can just enter the second call twice Here is an example I entered the second call twice once for the second call then again for the stretch Attachment 38267 Now go and push yes for auto projector Attachment 38268 Now you will see that Selector has created at stretch call of 58.5 for you This works on all the Bradshaw 4 call programs but for routes you have to create your own times I use 6.5 seconds per 1/2 furlong Good Skill Bill |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.