Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy 60th Ted (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9904)

barb craven 07-26-2014 09:29 AM

Happy 60th Ted
 
Ted's birthday is on Wednesday the 30th, but he probably won't be on here to see birthday wishes on that day, so anyone who would like to say Happy Birthday to Ted, I invite you to do so today (and also onward because he will eventually see them).
For myself I will say Happy Sixtieth Birthday to my son, the best son a mother could wish for.

DocSartinLearner 07-26-2014 03:34 PM

Happy Birthday Ted!
 
Hi Ted,

Wishing you a very, very HAPPY 60TH Birthday on Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 and also Good Health Always. May God Bless you and your Family.

Best Wishes All The Time,

DSL

rog9170 07-26-2014 04:03 PM

Happy birthday
 
Happy birthday

noddub62 07-26-2014 04:15 PM

Happy Birthday Ted & many more.

:rolleyes:You'll catch me soon as I have ceased counting!!

Bud

Rverge 07-26-2014 05:10 PM

happy birthday Ted!

polambi 07-26-2014 07:47 PM

Happy 60 Ted. I'm right behind you. So...I've got your back :)

maryg 07-26-2014 07:50 PM

Hi Ted,

A Very Happy Birthday to You. You are such a Great Person and Good Health in the years ahead.

maryg

CaptDon100 07-26-2014 08:56 PM

Happy B Day and many more

mowens33 07-27-2014 12:18 AM

Ted, Happy Birthday!!

DaveEdwards 07-27-2014 04:17 AM

Happy Birthday Ted.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.