Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   WO - Queen's Plate 7/6/2014 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9879)

Ted Craven 07-06-2014 02:23 PM

WO - Queen's Plate 7/6/2014
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's a real quick look at today's Queen's Plate at Woodbine. For me, the biggest news is that #6 Wee Miss Artie looks rather vulnerable as a 1.6-1 ML favourite. If those are close to his final odds, he should be at least on top of the BL Odds line - and he's not, thus vulnerable.

#14 Lexi Lou is the lone filly, though arguably the best one this season, winning the Woodbine Oaks to Artie's Plate Trial. If we're seeking a long-term diet of races like this - and not just this particular race - I'll pass on Artie and take a chance on Lexi and #10 Matador who has been facing Graded Stakes in the US.

Those 2 for the Win, though Lexi will probably approach 5/2. Add in Artie for a saver Exacta box, but make the main Exacta Box on 14-10-15. #15, #4 and #13 can go in 3rd and 4th positions for Tri's and Super's.

I won't be able to watch or bet this one live, which makes me reluctant to bet it, unless I get a cell connection from the cottage ;)

Otherwise, I'll catch the replay late tonight.

Good luck all.

Ted

Attachment 37938

lone speed 07-06-2014 02:50 PM

Ted,Thanks for posting the biggest race in Canada
 
3 Attachment(s)
My two cents:

I narrowed the race to five contenders:

We Miss Artie-line 1 and line 3

LexieLou-line 1

Majestic Sunsest-line 1 and line 6--wanted some confirmations

Ami's Holiday-line 1- this horse was boxed in and zig zagged throughout the stretch...I kept an eye on this horse for the Kentucky Derby but this seems well spotted in this race at the distance and on the Polytrack. This one looks similar to Mine That Bird in winning the same Grey stakes as a two year colt.

Man O Bear-last line was off a layoff...seems interesting and hasn't fired true three year old form, yet...longshot potential..closed strong in paceline two as a two year colt in Coronation Race against similar contenders.

My workup of the race on Energy.
First screen
Attachment 37939
second screen
Attachment 37940

Thoromation final screen
Attachment 37941


Good skills

JimG 07-06-2014 05:46 PM

Memo to self. When Bill and Ted agree on the winner, time to take the rubber band off the bankroll.

Nice job gentlemen!

Jim

Bill V. 07-06-2014 05:58 PM

Thanks Jim
 
Thank You

Yes the 14 did it I'm sorry I messed up my readouts
If anybody wants to see them I can repost but I will have to add the 10 which i hid by mistake


Bill

Mr.Pagine 07-06-2014 06:56 PM

Great Job Guys...
 
I just walked into a starbucks and found out who won...... nice picking guys.

Can you guys SMS me next time.....lol.

Happy Punting


Far to much cottage fun to think about the races.

Ted Craven 07-06-2014 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well that worked out nicely :) Who knew there was a Pentafecta ...

Attachment 37945

Ted Craven 07-06-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Pagine (Post 97495)
I just walked into a starbucks and found out who won...... nice picking guys.

Can you guys SMS me next time.....lol.

Happy Punting


Far to much cottage fun to think about the races.

Jon, I'll put you on my Twitter :) (But give me a few months to figure it out ...) Agreed, it was a glorious weekend in Muskoka. I was originally thinking of attending the Plate, but then thought - naaah. I 'attended' it just fine, though.

cheers,

Ted

Ted Craven 07-06-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 97494)
Thank You

Yes the 14 did it I'm sorry I messed up my readouts
If anybody wants to see them I can repost but I will have to add the 10 which i hid by mistake

Bill

No worries Bill, just repost them. You got the winner, congratulations.

Ted

Ted Craven 07-06-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 97493)
Memo to self. When Bill and Ted agree on the winner, time to take the rubber band off the bankroll.

Nice job gentlemen!

Jim

Thanks Jim. Just watched the replay - a great race!

Ted

atkinsrr 07-06-2014 11:54 PM

This is the second time in my racing career that I've bet a filly against the boys...normally I will not do that but I was really high on the #14 ..was really disappointed with the odds..didn't think that she would be under 4/1. also had her on a p4 ticket with the 15, 10, 4, and 6...way to go guys...good job...Ted we must have been thinking alike my RDSS numbers were the same as yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.