Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Laurel Park (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9512)

Segwin 11-22-2013 07:20 AM

Laurel Park
 
Anyone here play this track? Just looking for some opinions.

rmath 11-22-2013 10:23 AM

Yes, I have from time to time.
Have not run it lately.
It is a nice track.

Segwin 11-22-2013 10:48 AM

Thanks Rich.

I d/l today's card and it looks pretty good. Nothing less than 9 horses in a race. I have a home inspection to do this afternoon so I won't play it but will still hc it to see how I fair.

I've d/l a few from Aqueduct and am perplexed by the cards. While the caliber of horse looks good they have numerous races with 16 entries with half of them ending up scratching. Odd.

Bill V. 11-22-2013 10:54 AM

8 is enough
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Terry


The dirt 1 mile races are not around 2 turns
Its out of the chute with just a slight bend for the mile races
Notice also the short distance from the start/ finish line to the first turn.
They also have two finish lines so some races have a longer stretch than others.

Attachment 36224

rmath 11-23-2013 11:09 AM

Lrl
 
Segwin are you playing LRLtoday?
The card looks good.

Segwin 11-23-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmath (Post 94186)
Segwin are you playing LRLtoday?
The card looks good.

No, I have another home inspection to do. In the past I've might have bet without watching the tote (betting in advance) but not anymore.

On a side thanks for sharing your way of doing things in the recent CSR thread. All the top guns here share their knowledge freely. Good stuff - truly.

Appy 11-23-2013 12:09 PM

"In the past I've might have bet without watching the tote (betting in advance) but not anymore."

I learned that one the tough way. Ended up with a bunch of $2-3 horses, when they won.
Then I discovered the conditional bet button where you can enter your acceptable odds. If the odds fall below that your bet is cancelled. Good deal for the guy who is at work all day.

Segwin 11-24-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 94171)
Hi Terry


The dirt 1 mile races are not around 2 turns
Its out of the chute with just a slight bend for the mile races
Notice also the short distance from the start/ finish line to the first turn.
They also have two finish lines so some races have a longer stretch than others.

Attachment 36224


Bill, does this matter when you hc a race or do you just go about it the same as another race?

Bill V. 11-24-2013 12:25 PM

Yes
 
Yes

I do treat the 1 mile races very differently than two turn routes

Not really concerned with the finish lines
except i want my horse to hit it first :)

Segwin 11-24-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 94201)
Yes

I do treat the 1 mile races very differently than two turn routes

How so Bill?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.