Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do YOU play Mountaineer? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9508)

Appy 11-18-2013 12:02 PM

Do YOU play Mountaineer?
 
I hope someone familiar with Mountaineer would share current bias.

polambi 11-18-2013 09:43 PM

Appy........It used to be early speed....but not lately. I actually stopped playing that track a couple of weeks ago. Too many late charges winning.

Appy 11-18-2013 11:01 PM

Still is, but not to my liking.
I made a bias sheet, of sorts, from the last 4 racing days results charts.
It worked OK, but card turned out too tough for me. I'll choose another track to throw money at.
Placed when I shoulda won, 2 outa 3 on tri, 3 outa 4 on supers. Seemed like a horse came from waaay down on my list to snatch the win.
It was one of those deals where every race was a nailbiter with my choices, but my choices all lost ! Just one of those nights... :)

Earl J 11-19-2013 06:32 AM

Was Betting MNR sunday it was mostly E, EP close to the rail. missed last night worked to late.

Earl J

Segwin 11-19-2013 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Go here Appy.

Appy 11-19-2013 11:08 AM

Excellent Segs!
I marked that site before but never heard from them and I guess forgot it was on my list.
My handmade-from-charts looks nearly identical to what I see there, although not nearly as complete.
One thing about what I did that I question is the RS designation. It can look different on a single result chart running line than it does from a string of starts in a PP form (w/regard to the horses's CHOICE of style). In order to predict he will run a certain way today requires an advanced mastery of the Matchup.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.