Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Using the export feature for a model and the "tote" (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9240)

dirty moose 07-12-2013 12:37 AM

Using the export feature for a model and the "tote"
 
So I've been keeping a model by hand in a notebook. I recently asked Ted about a computer program that did the model for you. (Read about it in one of the manuals)
So he tells me we can do that via the export feature. He also included a hot to video. Pretty easy. In the video http://www.sartinmethodology.com/med...xcelModels.wmv

Richie talks about the tote feature in RDSS to put the WPS into the export line. I've never delt with the export or the tote. So any tips on the export for a model? And how do you get the tote to work and to drop the WPS into your export?

Moose.

Ted Craven 07-12-2013 12:42 PM

Moose,

You can get live tote odds flowing into RDSS by clicking the Supertote button on the RDSS Desktop, then follow the instructions. You need a Brisnet account (free).

WPS results, odds and mutuels were once working in the old RDSS1 until BRIS changed the tote data structure, then it broke. It is now fixed in RDSS2 (i.e. tote works) but I didn't manage to get the tote info (mutuels, WPS finishers and final odds) into the Export in the last version. It will be in the next one, so until then you will have to add this info manually in the columns reserved for that info.

Hope that helps!

Ted

dirty moose 07-12-2013 08:40 PM

Hey Ted, I got it all set up. But when I go to click on a track from the drop down menu, it will not let me select the track I want. Wont let me click them at all.

Ted Craven 07-12-2013 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Moose,

1. I presume you're talking about the Supertote connection. If so,

2. Per the opening message (below), just login to Supertote then close the browser window. Don't interact with Supertote within RDSS. Logging in establishes a connection between RDSS and Supertote (i.e. a cookie). Then RDSS does the rest.

Attachment 34635

dirty moose 07-12-2013 10:39 PM

Ah ok. So you don't need to select a track. Thank you Ted, I'm hard headed.
I appreciate everyone's easy going and positive attitude around here.
Thank you

dirty moose 07-13-2013 11:57 AM

Got it working! What is xray tote?

Ted Craven 07-15-2013 11:01 AM

Use the Paceandcap Google Site Search: 'tote xray'. Release Notes, discussions, studies by a few people - links to all should appear.

cheers,

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.