![]() |
Moms Birthday race - Monmouth Park race 7
4 Attachment(s)
Here are the entries I don't know scratches but its hot and sunny here at Monmouth
Attachment 34556 The race is 8.5 on the turf Its a Non winner of 2 life for 3 and up horses Two horses have 2 or more wins 1 horse has 3 wins ! the rest have just a maiden win there are two 4 year olds the rest are 3 Here are my contenders and lines Attachment 34557 Attachment 34558 Attachment 34559 |
4 5 6
4 Attachment(s)
|
horses
3 Attachment(s)
|
blbl segs
2 Attachment(s)
|
Scratch #6 Sweet Tooth Sweetie.
I think your Mom might be onto something with that #7. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Ted |
My readouts for this race were the same as Bill's. Very tough race with all the dirt horses going to turf. It is more like a durf race than a turf race. With that said, I think the 3 and 7 are the logical plays.
Jim |
4 Attachment(s)
My BL/BL for the last four races today at Monmouth.
|
1 Attachment(s)
|
#7 Sabouli wins with Joe Bravo. Esther - you've had good luck with Joe's in your life ;)
Looking forward to all the smiling Varones in the Winner's Circle! Ted |
Quote:
Jim |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.