Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Interesting dosage site for the Derby (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9132)

tleusin 05-02-2013 09:36 AM

Interesting dosage site for the Derby
 
http://www.chef-de-race.com/dosage/c...by_entries.htm

alydar_ David 05-02-2013 12:57 PM

Thanks for the link. :>)

atkinsrr 05-02-2013 04:10 PM

Thx tleusin....very good info...helping me sort out contenders....is everyone having the same thing foin' on....everything is throwin' out the Florida Derby....but Orb looks good off P/L line #2...but can't use a race where he freaked and ran 45.2 108.4...derby ain't goin' that fast......Down to Revolutionary Normandy Verrazano My Lute Vyjack Golden Java...La Derby comes up much better than I thought good horses on the inside got in so much trouble in stretch..If Revol is on the inside he doesn't win.??? Goldencents is showing 68.2% Med energy..usually anything over 68% doesn't win 2 turns at CD...but Shackleford was a 68.0% last november in his last race win...lookin for some thoughts..comments...good skills all

sureshotlink 05-02-2013 09:17 PM

Revolutionary is starting to look very interesting!...I was surprised myself with the speed rating earned in the LA derby(Raw or adjusted).I like the fact he has faced diversity and is somewhat battle tested. He has won from behind a wall of horses not once but twice!,,,Has gone head to head deep in the stretch run. I don't believe he will be that far off the frontrunners.Revol might just be my top sustained runner. If the pace is faster then anticipated look for Normandy invasion to run them all down late. Then again if the track comes up sloppy it's a crap shoot!

Does anyone think itsmyluck, falling sky,oxbow will put enough pressure on goldy to stymie any chances he may have?...I just cant feature kevin krigger getting goldy to relax in a 21 horse stampede.

look forward to comments from the panel!

Success to all!

Mrbill 05-02-2013 10:03 PM

Goldencents should be on the lead around the far turn.....whether he can hold off the others is what this game is about.

sureshotlink 05-02-2013 10:33 PM

Andy beyer is calling goldy a standout!....the proverbial nail in the coffin!

tleusin 05-02-2013 11:02 PM

Have to agree. Beyer admits to being awful at the derby and have had success eliminating his horse year after year.
Goldencents med % is high for a derby winner. This is usually in the 67 range.
the only Derby winner with 68s that I know of is BB

Tim Y had a good post years ago that I pull up every year at Derby time. Wish I had kept it up since then but it is useful.

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=brown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.