Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   SA Race 3 - March 3, 2013 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9032)

PeteC 03-01-2013 07:05 PM

SA Race 3 - March 3, 2013
 
1 Attachment(s)
SA Race 3 -

Here is an earlier race on the card too if anyone wants to match it up. I'll look at it closer in the morning.

Pete

Bill Lyster 03-01-2013 10:15 PM

Pete:
I like the 2 in the 3rd along with the 4. Not too keen about the last out maiden win for the 4, but it looks like it can close resolutely.

Bill

PeteC 03-01-2013 11:44 PM

SA Race 3

I see the 2,3 and 10 as the earlies here. The 10 may be the fastest of this group but this one REALLY slowed down in the last fraction last time. I'm looking OTE versus a 46.4 half-mile.

The 4 closed from far back against a 46.2 and looks best of the OTE runners. I'm not crazy about a deep closing style at a mile like this but nonetheless #4 is my top pick.

lone speed 03-02-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteC (Post 88904)
Hey Lone Speed-

Thanks for putting up this race. I see Game On Dude as the dominant early in the Big 'Cap. If someone pressures him too much then he may be vulnerable but I won't bet on it. I'll have to just watch this one.


Here is an earlier race on the card too if anyone wants to match it up. I'll look at it closer in the morning.

Pete

Hey Pete....

I took a look at this race...seems most of the contenders are coming off slow tracks as evidenced by the track daily variants....

I was trying to eyeball the race first but the slow times forced me to use the computer...


I ended with 4 contenders as the main foes..

#1 Quillotano--last paceline
#2 Prized by Buck-last paceline
#4 Visigodo--last paceline
#6 Full Effect-3rd paceline

I concluded with #2 Prized and #4 Visigodo...no big shake as these two are the favorites....but the money horse is #6 Full Effect if he can get up for third....

Bill Lyster 03-02-2013 10:54 AM

conditions, conditions, conditions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lone speed (Post 88917)
Hey Pete....

I took a look at this race...seems most of the contenders are coming off slow tracks as evidenced by the track daily variants....

I was trying to eyeball the race first but the slow times forced me to use the computer...


I ended with 4 contenders as the main foes..

#1 Quillotano--last paceline
#2 Prized by Buck-last paceline
#4 Visigodo--last paceline
#6 Full Effect-3rd paceline

I concluded with #2 Prized and #4 Visigodo...no big shake as these two are the favorites....but the money horse is #6 Full Effect if he can get up for third....

FYI, this is for non winners of 2 LIFETIME. The 1 is 1/43 and the 6 is 1/37!!!

sureshotlink 03-02-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lyster (Post 88923)
FYI, this is for non winners of 2 LIFETIME. The 1 is 1/43 and the 6 is 1/37!!!

The non winners of 2 lifetime conditions is taylormade for the 4 horse.It wont be that far off the pace at the second call today.The 9 horse will bounce back of a duel performance first try at the level.The rest are proven loser's.

both horses fit the current route model at SA SP/SUS well as the 2 horse.

Success to All!

Sureshotlink
Los Angeles,ca

lone speed 03-02-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lyster (Post 88923)
FYI, this is for non winners of 2 LIFETIME. The 1 is 1/43 and the 6 is 1/37!!!

So they qualified for this race.....:)

Bill,

I was looking for contenders for the bottom of the exotics...if the #10 sets a fast pace....someone has the fill out the bottom slots...

Have a nice day...

PeteC 03-03-2013 10:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for jumping in guys. Everybody nailed this one....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.