Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trip of a lifetime (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9006)

barb craven 02-05-2013 06:25 PM

Trip of a lifetime
 
A few of you know, but most don't, that tomorrow I will embark on my trip of a lifetime. I had no intentions of going on safari in Africa, but a few months ago the opportunity to go literally dropped in my lap. Given my health issues a year ago, I didn't think twice...just said I'm going. So, for the next two weeks I will be traveling through Kenya and Tanzania and hope to come back with some of the greatest memories and pictures ever. My daughter-in-law, Alison, was there quite a few years ago and tells me no matter what you envision, there is nothing to prepare you for the actuality. I'll try to post some pictures.

Bill Lyster 02-05-2013 06:36 PM

Hope your team showing in the contest does not go up while you are gone, Barb. But then if it does, I guess you would have a great reason for extending your stay... just a .... little..... bit.....longer.

As the French model says, "Ahh, Bon Voyage..."

Bill

Rverge 02-05-2013 08:46 PM

have a great time Barb! WOW!

Hoof 11 02-05-2013 09:00 PM

Great stuff Barb, i hope it's a good experience for you and a good time to get away.

Enjoy!

rmath 02-05-2013 10:30 PM

Barb
 
Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
My wife and I will keep you in our prayers for a safe trip over and back.
Will look forward to many pictures.
HAVE A GREAT TIME

Rmath

azbacks 02-06-2013 12:15 AM

Wow what a trip!!! Enjoy yourself, and I am looking forward to the pictures.

lsosa54 02-06-2013 07:20 PM

Barb: Enjoy and be safe. See you in Saratoga.

trotman 02-07-2013 06:47 PM

Barb,
Will you still be there for your team?

shoeless 02-08-2013 08:02 PM

Good point

barb craven 02-10-2013 01:31 AM

We knew about this before we decided to enter the contest and have it covered.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.