Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Buffaloxp contest race Lone Early (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8836)

Bill V. 11-12-2012 12:36 AM

Buffaloxp contest race Lone Early
 
2 Attachment(s)
Ray here is race 7 your contest race from Sunday 11/11 at GG
I had to go out so I am doing this race after the fact
you bet the 6 w/p I agree I think the 4 and 6 will run around the track 1-2

See if you agree with me that the 4 was a lone early
First off Its a E7 on the entries screen
Attachment 31842

Here is the pp's for all the horses but look at horse 4 look at its
Normal break position and F1 position Now as you look at the rest of the field
who will out break the 4 ? It runs early by position but its normal energy excertion is late


Attachment 31843

here is the field

Bill V. 11-12-2012 12:42 AM

orses 1 2 3
 
3 Attachment(s)
here is the first 3
whats up with line 1 for horse 1 ? should this hore have shown something at
SA it has won on dirt before

Attachment 31844

Attachment 31845

Attachment 31846

Bill V. 11-12-2012 12:45 AM

we know about H4
 
3 Attachment(s)
here are horses 5 6 and 7

Attachment 31847

Attachment 31848

Attachment 31849

Bill V. 11-12-2012 12:54 AM

The 5
 
3 Attachment(s)
I threw out the 5 off that last line as it rated last on TPR
and was not top 2 EP or SP

here is the Segments screen it has the 6 first at the F1 but I see the 4
is close and makes a good move in F2
Attachment 31850

here is BLBL
6 1 3 4 I question the 1's form off that last line
Attachment 31851

so for a bet its the 6 and either the 3 or 4 The 4 shows a fade in the 3rd
fraction but thats in a race it fought another horse all around the track

Could the 4 being a lone early get ahead of the 6 at the break
and without much early pressure have something left this time ?

Looks like it did

Attachment 31852

buffaloxp 11-12-2012 01:51 AM

thank bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.