Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   November Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Breeders Cup winners (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8822)

Bill V. 11-06-2012 07:44 AM

Breeders Cup winners
 
Special Breeders' Cup Bonus Prizes

For their highest total winnings in their most profitable 5 of the 15 Breeders' Cup races on Friday and Saturday November 2 & 3. ***

- 1st BC Bonus Prize: $100 PKTruckdriver

2nd BC Bonus Prize: 6 month RDSS subscription - Ted Craven :rolleyes:

3rd Place - gfnut

4th place -Rmath


*** Players must also complete their 20 Contest races to be eligible. BC races can be part of the 20 Contest races. -

partsnut 11-06-2012 12:07 PM

Patrick, nice job.

You've really come a long way.
You're one very improved player.
I am very happy for your success.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.:)

Congratulations to all the other finishers.

Ted Craven 11-06-2012 12:20 PM

Congratulations Patrick - you were bolder than I was in putting a straight $50-$50 Win-Pace bet on Tapizar in the Dirt Mile for a $32.60 $13.60 payoff. I split my bet on a second horse.

Now to complete the rest of my races this month! If I do, I'll donate my prize to the December Contest.

Ted

pktruckdriver 11-06-2012 12:59 PM

Thank you all, Bill and Ted, I appreciate all the support, remember I could have never done it without you all being there for me, putting up wth me , even when I was pretty hard to put up with, which is most of the time, lol.

Gfnut, let me say you were very impressive, you picked your spots and did very well, Richard and Ted, you both did well, as profit is profit, I am sad because I have some personal issues I am dealing with and they make me a bit grouchy, forgive me if I get that way this month , please.

Now if I can it must try for 11 for 11, with the remaining picks this month, reather Blue or the newer Gold stars, which I am wondering where they came from, but maybe Orange can be next, I like Orange.

Again thanks to all involved

Patrick

rmath 11-06-2012 02:59 PM

congratulations
 
Way to go Patrick, and Ted.
Am proud of you both.

Good luck on all your plays this month.

rmath


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.