Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   October Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   teach (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8750)

barb craven 10-16-2012 09:21 PM

teach
 
#34 barb craven
Grade 1

http://paceandcap.com/forums/customa...vatar942_8.gif

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 805


I have to reply to this too Bill. I don't as a rule go back that far, I usually use the best of the last 3 adjusted, but in this race there weren't any dirt sprints in any of those lines and I wanted a dirt sprint line, not a poly route. I actually put in lines 7,8,9 and let the program tell me which one to use. If I had of used line 3 (the best of the last 3 ) it would have cost me the race.
__________________
“The energy of the mind is the essence of life...Aristotle

Bill V. 10-21-2012 05:09 PM

Great Idea
 
4 Attachment(s)
Great idea from Barb C.
I will get this started on a positive point.

In the last two days we have had 2 $20 winners. 1 from Rmath and 1 from
gfnut

Both men had the winner ranked first with a solid win paceline
(last line)

Proper paceline and contender selection gets winners
Rmath

Attachment 31039
Attachment 31040

gfnut
Attachment 31041
Attachment 31044


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.