![]() |
Procefus - October
I'm in for October
|
KEE Race 2 - Oct Contest
KEE
Race 2 #3 $25 W/P #8 $25 W/P |
KEE Race 9 - Oct Contest
KEE 10/17/12
Race 9 #3 $50 Win #6 $25 W/P |
Welcome
Quote:
Very nice Blue Star winner in race 9 Don't forget you must post a RDSS analysis screen shot before 12:00 pm est Thursday to get the win |
Kee R2 was a "No Hitter"
Kee R9 was good as the #3 won and paid 10.80 Win for the $50 Win; the 6 was a miss. Sorry, but it seems that I don't know how to operate Screen Hunter. I have captured the screens but can't seem to do anything with them beyond that. Still trying. |
ScreenHunter_07 Oct. 18 10.48.jpg
|
October Contest Oct 17 Kee
2 Attachment(s)
After Filters:Odds and Days, the two with the higher odds out of the top 4 VDC were selected
R2 #3 & #8 R9 #3 & #6 Sorry for the delay |
Pacelines were auto selected using Best Perceptor, Last 3 Comparable after Filters.
|
Nice work
Good work sir
You were a little late but I will let you slide :) |
October 19th
Kee Race 10
$25 W/P #7 $25 W/P #9 |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.