Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   September Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Noddub62 Sept (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8627)

noddub62 08-29-2012 09:53 AM

Noddub62 Sept
 
September Contest

noddub62 09-07-2012 07:49 PM

How I Play for September
 
2 Attachment(s)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default settings, Val4. Best of last 3 comprable but I am sometimes loose on this. Adjusted SR and perceptor & no beaten lengths over 7 1/2. I love cheap races and hate last time winners unless they have a big win and/or good works. I eliminate to my top 5 keeping the top TE and Priminary LS score. If they don't line up I'll eliminate to get 5 by BLBL.

When selecting races for the contest I try to find full fields (min. 8) and ML odds with only 1 maybe at 5:2 and perfer 6F and no 2YO, maidens and NW1.

I bet off of the ML for contests as we can't wager on line here in the Texas although it has not been a problem for me. I wagercap the top 3 or 4 contenders using the high & low odds, hidding if less than 2:1.

I'll play W and P if one or both of my selections are => 8:1 just to see how that works.

CT R3 #1 $40w, #7 #30 WP

CT R9 #8 $40W, #5 $30WP

noddub62 09-09-2012 11:13 AM

sept 10
 
2 Attachment(s)
CT R 8 $60W on #2, $20 WP on # 8
Attachment 30125

Attachment 30126

noddub62 09-12-2012 05:37 PM

sept 12
 
1 Attachment(s)
Rp $60 w on 1, $20 wp on 4

Attachment 30172

noddub62 09-12-2012 05:38 PM

sept 12
 
1 Attachment(s)
Rp race 10 $50 w on 7 & 9

Attachment 30173

noddub62 09-13-2012 04:26 PM

Sept 13
 
2 Attachment(s)
pen race 5 $50 WP on 5,6
Attachment 30179

Attachment 30180

noddub62 09-13-2012 04:29 PM

Sept 13
 
2 Attachment(s)
pen race 6 #2 $30 WP, #1 $40 W
Attachment 30181

Attachment 30182

Bill V. 09-13-2012 04:53 PM

too much
 
Quote:

Sept 13


pen race 5 $50 WP on 5,6
Bud you can't bet $200. Let me know how you want to
bet this race for $100
if I don't hear from you, according to the rules I have to score this
as $50 W/P on the 5 because thats the first bet up to $100

Bill

noddub62 09-14-2012 08:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry Bill. I didn't see your mesage until this morning. As it turned out, it didn't matter. I'll be more careful.

Attachment 30192

noddub62 09-14-2012 04:12 PM

Sept 14
 
2 Attachment(s)
pen race 1 $60 w on 2, $20 wp on 3
Attachment 30207

Attachment 30208


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.