Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   August Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   August Daily Scoresheet Update (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8566)

Bill V. 08-03-2012 12:47 AM

August Daily Scoresheet Update
 
1 Attachment(s)
We had a little trouble getting the score sheet up with the new scoring method

Welcome to the contest new comers DianeM, and MrBill
Mr Bill gets right off to a great start with a $100 win bet on the $23.00
winner at DMR race 3

Noddub62 gets off red hot with 2 winners at Pen race 5 and 6

Gfnut bets with wild abandon and already completes a 20 race cycle
But can anybody really win at this pace ?

good skill to everybody

Attachment 28852

gfnut 08-03-2012 04:05 PM

I only have 2 more days of free download. So I am trying diff. tracks.

Bill V. 08-03-2012 05:52 PM

Now I understand
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gfnut (Post 82518)
I only have 2 more days of free download. So I am trying diff. tracks.

Thanks for the explanation,:) I was really starting to worry about you.
I thought you freaked out like the guy in the old Twight Zone, who gets
addicted to the slot machines in Vegas

I hope the Learn To Win contest will help you fund your true bankroll enough that
someday you can invest in the unlimited download plan

GS
Bill

gfnut 08-03-2012 06:04 PM

Thanks Bill

I think I am learning something by doing alot of races before they are run.

Tom

Bill V. 08-04-2012 02:20 AM

August 3 Update
 
1 Attachment(s)
The Score sheet is starting to fill up
We had a few glitches yesterday, with posting also Please
People make sure you get you screen shots in

A few nice hits and lots of near misses

Those posting winners were
DianeM
RMath
TigerRose
and
Gfnut who had many winners
and is doing much better in his second cycle

Attachment 28925

barb craven 08-05-2012 06:52 AM

Hi Bill. I think you missed one of mine. On Aug 3 I did the 4,6,7 races at Saratoga and hit the 6th for $17.90. I looked. I had it in in plenty of time and posted the results the next morning. . That would put me at 6 races and 2 hits by the end of Aug. 3.

Bill V. 08-05-2012 10:08 AM

Yes
 
Hi Barb
I saw you had the winner in race 6 Yet, I had to move ahead and did not add it to the daily update sheet.
You had not yet posted your screen shot at the time I posted the screen
shot of the daily scoresheet
As I posted yesterday, In cases like you and TigerRose presented . I will need to put races without screen shots on hold and add them to the next days update


This month things are a little more busy than before, with some new members joining and Ted being away at the very end of July. We had issues with the spreadsheet and the new rules format . plus we have been very busy in the Old Sartin Programs Forum .

With no rules saying he could not do so
gfnut did nearly 40 races in 2 days, which caused me to need to devote way much more of my time just to get everything correctly totaled
I found I had to get the update posted when I had the chance I love keeping score and its a job I take very serious The time I devote to keeping track of the scores is limited. So as I posted, I wanted to get those folks who have completed there picks and screen captures scores up as soon as possible in the AM
I strive to get each days summary up as early as I can in the am So if there are problems I can correct them before the new days races start coming in
which for me means about 9:30 am here on the west coast.

When I post the Saturday summary today You will see that your now up to date

GS
Bill

barb craven 08-05-2012 10:53 AM

No worries Bill, I just wanted to have that one in there. You're are doing a Trojan job. I don't know how you keep up with it all and do such a fantastic job on your own races as well. BTW congratulations on your July score. Great job. Are you going to be able to get to Saratoga this year? It would be great to see you again and do some races together.

Bill V. 08-05-2012 11:45 AM

August 4 Update
 
2 Attachment(s)
Saturday results witn Barb and TigerRose updated Friday scores

Saturdays winners
Aldens Dad SUF Race 1
Noddub62 DMR Race 2
TigerRose SAR Race 7.8. 9

We are off and running
Mr Bill and DianeM get a good break and lead into the first turn
and its a real big bunch of early pressers


As I posted It was a very hectic few days
I am posting the score sheet today
Please review your picks as I really had a hard time with the
load these first few days

Attachment 28979

Attachment 28980

Bill V. 08-06-2012 01:53 PM

August 5 update
 
2 Attachment(s)
Here is the Sunday update

In regards to Patricks AP race 3
I have consulted with Ted
I have decided to stand by my ruling
and the race will be scored as a miss

I have attached a copy of the scoresheet
The summary sheet will show Patrick with 7 wins
Patrick'ss own cycle page will show the race as a 8th win. This is for
his own records It should be viewed as a win by him
I fully believe he just made an error
However I must stand firm and until an officai policy change is made
I will continue to rule improper postings as a miss.
No rules have been changed, All rulle changes have been posted
before each months contest
any rule updates will be posted by Ted, and those rule changes will be
a vote between Ted and I, We welcome all opinions on how to improve the contest
so please If you have an idea let us know.

Here is the update.Please everybody,we had another very busy day
with well over 30 races selected.Please review your scores and let me know if I missed something
Thanks
Bill

Attachment 29031

Attachment 29032


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.