Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   July Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Ruling (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8472)

Bill V. 07-11-2012 12:34 PM

Ruling
 
Recently an event happened which I would like to point out
and explain my ruling. It involved a mistake by the poster of not naming the correct track when he posted his race.

This error not only effects his score but everybody's

What should I do ?
What is my decision if the bet wins?
What is my decision if the bet loses?
My answer has to be the same in both cases.
Now it is. and here is what must be .

The race is a non-wager for him because he did not properly identify the track,race,horse(s) and bet...regardless of whether or not it was a win or a loss
I want to post up an explanation just so everyone is aware of how I made my determination in this case and how I will make future determinations should a similar case arise. Thanks everybody lets be on the same page so there is no questions later


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.