Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Final Results - EVD, HOU - 03-16-06 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=845)

partsnut 03-17-2006 07:25 AM

Final Results - EVD, HOU - 03-16-06
 
My initial layout was $ 320.00
I had 1 horse scratch
31 plays @ $ 10.00 ea.= $310.00 Invested

At HOU I had 5 winners out 9 races.

Race 1- (6) paid $ 5.40
Race 2- (2) paid $ 6.40
Race 6- (5) paid $ 35.40 :D
Race 7- (3) paid $ 6.00
Race 9- (9) paid $ 6.00

At EVD I had 4 winners out of 12 races.

Race 1- (7) paid $ 7.60
Race 6- (6) paid $ 6.60
Race 7- (5) paid $ 6.40
Race 12- (2) paid $ 9.20

Total Mutuals $ 67.80 X 5 = $ 445.00
Invested - $ 310.00
------------
Return or profit $ 135.00 :D
ROI 1.4355
Winning % 29%
Race sample 31 Plays

RichieP 03-17-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partsnut
My initial layout was $ 320.00
I had 1 horse scratch
31 plays @ $ 10.00 ea.= $310.00 Invested

At HOU I had 5 winners out 9 races.

Race 1- (6) paid $ 5.40
Race 2- (2) paid $ 6.40
Race 6- (5) paid $ 35.40 :D
Race 7- (3) paid $ 6.00
Race 9- (9) paid $ 6.00

At EVD I had 4 winners out of 12 races.

Race 1- (7) paid $ 7.60
Race 6- (6) paid $ 6.60
Race 7- (5) paid $ 6.40
Race 12- (2) paid $ 9.20

Total Mutuals $ 67.80 X 5 = $ 445.00
Invested - $ 310.00
------------
Return or profit $ 135.00 :D
ROI 1.4355
Winning % 29%
Race sample 31 Plays

Tremendous work Parts!
Thank you:)
Richie

partsnut 03-17-2006 08:06 AM

Volume Or Mass Handicapping
 
Quote:

RichieP: Tremendous work Parts!
Thank you:)

Thanks Ritchie,

You happen to be an excellent handicapper and I appreciate your
kind comments. You are one of the few that can appreciate over a months work on my project.

I have had and posted some bad days but I am reasonably sure then I have turned the corner.

What my method does is too ignore the odds and make the plays.
Because I am playing in volume as opposed to waiting for " the Value".
As you may know, a 25% handicapper that plays horses at 4-1 or better, single picks, can have a run-out of up to and above 20 straight losers.
My concept says the "Value wll occur by itself and the short prices keep me healthy until this happens.:D

It's a waiting game.

When and if I have a losing day, The losses will be at a minimum.

shoeless 03-17-2006 04:20 PM

Parts,Great job ,I know you have put a lot of work into it.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.