Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   June Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Boe777 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8372)

Boe777 06-02-2012 10:25 AM

Boe777
 
I will be posting to the Contest on this thread

Boe777 06-02-2012 12:36 PM

Boe777
 
RDSS Strategy
This is the system that I will be using for my posts

Settings
50% DTV
Trackmaster ITV
Val4 Emulation
Min DTV -15
Max DTV +15

Lines
Best Perceptor of last 3.
Line should be close to todays race conditions
if not than sh roll down until you find one that is.

Eliminate.
Use primary screen
Eliminate using Primary LS until there is at least 10 pts separation

Picks
Velocity POH
Energy with 2 or more reds ( F2, F3, SC, TS, DLC )

Boe777 06-02-2012 07:20 PM

Boe777
 
RDSS/June Contest


Date06/02/12TrackMNRRace2

Win #8 $30
Place #8 $70

Bill V. 06-02-2012 07:30 PM

Don't forget the screen shot
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello Boe777

Don't forget your screen shot

Rule 7 Says
Attachment 27113

Boe777 06-02-2012 07:50 PM

Boe777
 
RDSS/June Contest










Date06/02/12TrackMNRRace3





Win$30 on 8



Place$70 on 8




Boe777 06-02-2012 07:53 PM

Boe777
 
Hi Bill
Yes I will post the screen shot later today.
Can I get in to the same post for that?
Alex

Boe777 06-02-2012 08:16 PM

Boe777
 
RDSS/June Contest

06/02/12 Track MNR Race 4



Win #6-$30
Place #6-$70

Boe777 06-02-2012 09:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
RDSS/June Contest

06/02/12 Track MNR Race 4



Win #6-$30
Place #6-$70

#2 pick on BL/BL
#1 on POH, #1 SR, #1 F1, #1 F2, #1 SC, #1 TS

Bill V. 06-02-2012 09:22 PM

Yes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boe777 (Post 80371)
Hi Bill
Yes I will post the screen shot later today.
Can I get in to the same post for that?
Alex

Hi Alex

Even if you can't place it in the same thread. I will be able to move it for you

Boe777 06-02-2012 09:33 PM

Boe777
 
2 Attachment(s)
Date- June 2/12
Track-MNR
Race-7
Bets:
$30 win #1
$70 place #1

#1 BL/BL
POH #1 SR, #1Energy, #1 F1, #1 SC, #1 TS


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.