Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Contenders (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8290)

shoeless 04-18-2012 07:29 PM

Contenders
 
Hi Richie,

Last Friday at CT I used the Match Up but in a different way it was to
get contenders for me to put in KGEN.I did 3 races and to my surprise
I had the winner and ex in all of them even without the computer.I thought
you might like to know you can teach an old dog new tricks.


Jeff

JimG 04-18-2012 09:33 PM

Jeff,

Congrats on the hits. CT had a big card this past Sat. Did you go?

Glad to see the track having much success. Keep hitting em Jeff.

Jim

shoeless 04-19-2012 05:54 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks I couldnt make it to CT, in the 1 mil race( who would have ever thought
they would run a graded race) I thought Bravo was going to take it on
Duke of Windsor.

Hope your hitting them as well.

Jeff

shoeless 04-19-2012 04:09 PM

I got my Duke's mixed up it was Duke of Mischief


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.