Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fairgrounds 02/21/12 First 6 races (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8182)

partsnut 02-21-2012 12:08 PM

Fairgrounds 02/21/12 First 6 races
 
Fairgrounds 02/21/12 First 6 races

Here are my single pick selections.
It's not about picking winners. It's about ROI
Look for the value.:)

Race -1.....(7)

Race -2.....(2)

Race -3.....(4)

Race -4.....(4)

Race -5.....(12)

Race -6.....(4)

partsnut 02-21-2012 12:55 PM

Correction For Scratches (Race -5)
 
Correction For Scratches (Race -5)

My original pick #12 was scratched in the 5th race.

I now am looking at (#5)

I believe this is now a 4 horse field.:eek:

Bill V. 02-21-2012 01:18 PM

Tuesday
 
Hope you win lots of beads

Mardi Gras Tuesday at FG

Good Skill Today
Bill

partsnut 02-21-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 78440)
Hope you win lots of beads

Mardi Gras Tuesday at FG

Good Skill Today
Bill

Hi Bill,

Hope all is well with you.

I did the doctor thing this morning and it was all good news.
The 1st race was a value play for me but the (7) failed to fire.

I'm now looking at the (2) whose odds are at 9-2 in the second race.
I'm hoping the public won't catch on to this horse. The (2) just jumped up to 5-1 which is a positive for me. Still 13 minutes to post.

partsnut 02-21-2012 03:36 PM

Races 7 Through 9
 
I lost the 2nd race as well and made no bet in race 3 or 4 although I did have the winner in the 4th race.

Here are my selections for races 7 through 9.

Race -7.....(#2)

Race -8.....(#6)

Race -9.....(#9)

partsnut 02-21-2012 04:57 PM

Lost races 6 & 7 so now I'm down 4 bets on the day with 2 more races to go.

No one said that looking for value, betting to win (1 horse per race) and watching the board was easy.
However, in my opinion, it's the best way to long term profits.

In Race (8) In original picked the (#6) but as of now the board dictates the (#4) as being the best value horse in this race.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.