Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Possible Value Plays (Overlays) 02-03-12 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8140)

partsnut 02-03-2012 06:41 AM

Possible Value Plays (Overlays) 02-03-12
 
Possible Value Plays (Overlays) 02-03-12 Before Scratches

Yesterdays winner: Fairgrounds- Race 5 (#7) Stretch O'Brien paid $25.40 to win.

Please click on the following link to view selections.
http://wp.me/pOzfB-c0

Bill V. 02-03-2012 03:21 PM

nice place
 
Hi Bill Nice place hit race 3 GP

GS today
Bill

partsnut 02-03-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 77818)
Hi Bill Nice place hit race 3 GP

GS today
Bill

Hi Bill,

I hope you are feeling better.

Yes, the place price was $14.00
but I don't bet for place.:(

You have to have a lot of patience, discipline and money management skills when your playing these potential whoppers.
If one can't withstand some long losing streaks they should not be playing this way, I am reasonably confident that I will show a nice profit in the long term. It's really a grind and if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Most do not have the temperament for it.

gl45 02-03-2012 05:41 PM

Bill H.
What was Tim Last name, if you remember PM me. I have this strange feeling that is back.
BTW are you now angling in your handicapping? Good move, you'll be rewarded. If you need more of it ask.
Cheers

gl45 02-04-2012 04:15 AM

Bill,
We're doing fine thanks, about you? PM some factors. Great idea going conditional.
Cheers


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.