Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A Decision Model that is Overwhelming / Tampa Bay 6f / Tool - "Vector" (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=811)

RichieP 03-06-2006 09:51 PM

A Decision Model that is Overwhelming / Tampa Bay 6f / Tool - "Vector"
 
1 Attachment(s)
I totally believe in short term data. Not into this long term stuff. Means nothing to me.

I have found best results and "feel" using 3 days as my "short term" look at a distance.

Going into tomorrow's Tampa card here are 2 screen shots courtesy of the Vector software's modeling module.

Distance - 6f dirt

what you see graphed is the e/l numbers. CONSISTENT big sticks are the winning corrolary for sure.

Notice the extreme predictive power of the following corrolaries:

1) Early - EPR
2) FW

Here is page 1 of the 2 page report for each distance

RichieP 03-06-2006 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is page 2 which shows among other things:

primary line score
v/dc readout
fractional velocities
scbl readouts
median energy
morning line of the winner
Win price

if u check that big 50 dollar bomb against the corrolaries on page 1 he is very very gettable if one is in tune with this thing.

The last race 10 dollar winner is the 8 horse that I posted the race under " Esp Early / counterenergy exacta gift.

page 2

hey anyone wagering Tampa tomorrow here you go. Bit of a heads up on the rest of your competitors.

best to all:)
Richie

tompkins 03-07-2006 12:39 PM

the essence of sprints
 
you hit it E.P.R.

RichieP 03-07-2006 06:23 PM

Anyone have this Bomb today??
 
Anyone using Val 3 today at Tampa in race 5 ? the PERFECT fit to EVERYTHING in opening post.

Horse 3 - $ 33.00

line 2:
13.7 e/l
Epr- R1
Fw- R2

Hope someone was paying attention and grabbed him.

The ONLY way you miss this horse is if you are ME and get ****ed up looking at the high speed ratings. I worked the race, saw the horse, PERFECT fit, saw the 92 speed rating, saw 5k claimer and PASSED the ****ing race.

Sometimes the depths of my insanity amaze even me :confused:

take care
luv
Richie

sdahl 03-07-2006 06:46 PM

Richie. In vector do you enter the line that won the race to create your model or is it from the past performance line that was entered before the race.
Stan

tompkins 03-07-2006 06:53 PM

conditions
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP
The ONLY way you miss this horse is if you are ME and get ****ed up looking at the high speed ratings. I worked the race, saw the horse, PERFECT fit, saw the 92 speed rating, saw 5k claimer and PASSED the ****ing race.

Horses simply run: they can't read conditions....saw that one....Just hook best total energy with best e/l

tompkins 03-07-2006 07:04 PM

only one is available
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sdahl
Richie. In vector do you enter the line that won the race to create your model or is it from the past performance line that was entered before the race.
Stan

I think eveyone PROJECTS from the pp line chosen going into the contest...that is what the early/late above is from

RichieP 03-07-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdahl
Richie. In vector do you enter the line that won the race to create your model or is it from the past performance line that was entered before the race.
Stan

The past performance line that was entered before the race Stan. you can do the SAME thing on a little notepad or worksheet ok?

hope this helps
Richie

shoeless 03-07-2006 07:56 PM

Trust Your Readouts Sound Familiar

admin 03-08-2006 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP
Anyone using Val 3 today at Tampa in race 5 ? the PERFECT fit to EVERYTHING in opening post.

Horse 3 - $ 33.00

line 2:
13.7 e/l
Epr- R1
Fw- R2

Hope someone was paying attention and grabbed him.

The ONLY way you miss this horse is if you are ME and get ****ed up looking at the high speed ratings. I worked the race, saw the horse, PERFECT fit, saw the 92 speed rating, saw 5k claimer and PASSED the ****ing race.

Sometimes the depths of my insanity amaze even me :confused:

take care
luv
Richie

Rich . I set up a few more tabs in your members only area

Listen I got your E Mail I'm very sorry your tied up with these readouts
I think what you might want to do is good
I have added a link to an page from follow Up 83
I think this is a good one for you to start with
sorry Rich ,Thats a big hit

http://www.bindfold.com/images/bill_pdf.pdf


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.