Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Woodbine 11-03-11 R(4) Using Synergism4 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7865)

partsnut 11-03-2011 06:16 AM

Woodbine 11-03-11 R(4) Using Synergism4
 
3 Attachment(s)
Woodbine 11-03-11 R(4) Using Synergism4

This is a very tough race at 8.5 furlongs.
This race seems to fit a sustained horse and the pace projects (Fast)
The (2) should be the pacesetter and possibly go all the way if he can
hold and sustain the momentum he has built up in the early going.
I personally like the (2).
My projected order of finish would be:
(In this order)2-4-5-8

Here are my Synergism 4 read outs.
See if you agree.

partsnut 11-03-2011 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These 3 horses are within 5 points of the top TPR Horse.

The Pace of the race should be fast 4

mikesal57 11-03-2011 10:47 AM

Bill..

Is there a reason why you left the #1 out..Being an early horse too ..might turn things around??


mike

partsnut 11-03-2011 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mike,

I get my contenders from PaceAppraiser.
I'll add the file here.
Please see the attached file.

The (1) did not appeal to me because it
has been short on the speed number

partsnut 11-03-2011 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Partsnut:
Quote:

My projected order of finish would be:
(In this order)2-4-5-8
The winner was in my top 2

partsnut 11-03-2011 03:08 PM

Interesting Factor
 
1 Attachment(s)
After the race was over I went into my Synergism 4 set-up file and changed the variant type to "DRF" from "PROJECTED"
Look what happened.

shoeless 11-03-2011 06:34 PM

Bill,

What would be the difference between the two?

Jeff

shoeless 11-03-2011 06:57 PM

I have to commend Houndog as he was the one that updated these numbers in the program.I sent the program to Purdy and he thought he did an excellent job as well.

Bill V. 11-03-2011 09:09 PM

Bill
 
Hi Bill
Sorry I have not been able to jump in with some KGEN looks I've been
doublng up loads all week so I can take a nice vacation for the big weekend


Not a breeders cup fan but it will be fun to watch

Bill,l You always seem to be right there with your race picks
Do you now or ever wager pick 3's daily double Pick 4's

It seems you would do very well with a 3x3x3 bet in a pick 3
Docs quidelines 3x3x3 =$27 for $1 plus another win bet on any horse over 9/2

Bill

Bill V. 11-03-2011 10:23 PM

Kgen
 
4 Attachment(s)
Here are my kgen looks

I norrow done to the top 4 kexdc horse

lines
H2 -2
H4 - 1
H7 - 1
H9 - 3

Attachment 24583

Attachment 24584
Attachment 24585
Attachment 24586

THANKS
Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.