Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   LA Downs Race #9 Sun 8/7 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7589)

Capcondo 08-06-2011 02:09 AM

LA Downs Race #9 Sun 8/7
 
5 Attachment(s)
The weather does not look good on the east coast so I oicked a maiden Specail race from LAD. There are no first time starters and there is a bit of early speed. What's more the morning line favorite comes from way back. If it's not your thing, feel free to pass.

The trouble line shows that the 1 was bumped at the start in his only race, the 7 was off slow two back, and the 10 steadied at the start in his last.

Here are the PP's:

Attachment 23132

Attachment 23133

Attachment 23134

Attachment 23135

Attachment 23136

Capcondo 08-06-2011 02:14 AM

LAD #9 8/7 Cont'd
 
5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23137

Attachment 23138

Attachment 23139

Attachment 23140

Attachment 23141

Capcondo 08-06-2011 02:19 AM

LAD #9 8/7 Cont'd
 
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23142

Attachment 23143

I'll post the scratches when I have them. Forecast weather is clear and very hot all weekend (over 100 degrees).

Have fun,

Tim

dlivery 08-06-2011 07:36 AM

LA Downs
 
Hi

My thoughts I would be betting the

# 4

# 11

raceman5 08-06-2011 02:21 PM

LA downs
 
Exact box 3-7-10 bet 2 longest shots to win.

Bob

mikesal57 08-07-2011 08:44 AM

3-11

mikesal57 08-07-2011 09:04 AM

Tim....With other races available , I don't see why you or others would concentrate on these type races
Claimers are the bread and butter of racing...they have form and a PP that can be handicapped
This type ...well...a crapshoot!!

Hey, I'm not knocking you...just want to understand people...:confused:

mike


P.S.- OK...you can knock me for posting my picks...;)

Capcondo 08-07-2011 11:23 AM

Lad #9
 
1 Attachment(s)
In retrospect, this probably wasn't the greatest race to post. Saturday would have been a better day when the weather was forecast to be better. But, I looked at several tracks and I was concerned about the weather in the east. I'm not sure a surplus of data makes the game any more accurate or easier.

Here's RDSS BL:

Attachment 23184

What I found intriguing about this race is that there is one horse who is sustained (by RS or my running style) other than the deep closer. He closed positions between the second call and the stretch in a tandem race.

The 9 is my choice.

Tim

Capcondo 08-07-2011 12:25 PM

LAD #9 Scratches
 
#6 is scratched

PeteC 08-07-2011 03:10 PM

I'd take the 3 to win...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.