Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS2 / FAQ's (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   EL2 Woodbine July 6 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7502)

barb craven 07-06-2011 05:55 PM

EL2 Woodbine July 6
 
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 22757

Attachment 22758

JeffH 07-06-2011 06:19 PM

EL2 Woodbine July 6
 
Thanks for posting today's races. We have a simulcast facility at work; and we're carrying Woodbine's card tonight. I will be able to get some "on the job training"! :cool:

barb craven 07-06-2011 10:32 PM

Woodbine July 6 Results
 
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 22766

Attachment 22767

Ted Craven 07-07-2011 08:17 AM

Gulp! Looks like last night was a pretty good night.

Ted

barb craven 07-07-2011 10:26 AM

Your welcome Jeff.
I gulped too Ted. I was playing Penn and Indiana which have been good lately.
When I redid race 6 after, the horses were right there in the top BL as well as EL2

I did get Penn's 5th for $39.40 though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.