Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Queens Plate on Sunday (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7485)

Mr.Pagine 06-24-2011 08:57 PM

Queens Plate on Sunday
 
Anyone up for some Queens Plate Handicapping? This is the 152nd running of THE BIG PRIZE in Canada. More to come folks..... enjoy your night.

:) JDL

Ted Craven 06-25-2011 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK Jon, I'll kick it off.

Attachment 22637

Let's have some analysis!

Ted

Mr.Pagine 06-25-2011 11:58 AM

Top 3
 
I see the top 3 as follows:

1) Queensplatekitten

2) Inglorious (great work 10 days ago.. 59b)

3) Check your soul

Happy Punting
JDL

Ted Craven 06-25-2011 08:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here goes:

Attachment 22647

Attachment 22648

Attachment 22649

Ted Craven 06-25-2011 08:25 PM

I believe ANY of the above 5 Primary Contenders could win the race, and I will be betting, depending on odds, on 2 or 3 of them. Given their morning line odds, I will be paying attention to both Oh Canada (awww:)) and Enduring Star, but the aptly named Queensplatekitten appears to deserve respect (but will barely get 2-1, IMO).

Good luck, eh!

Ted

Mr.Pagine 06-25-2011 08:47 PM

Thanks Ted
 
Much appreciated Ted - I think I will box your top 5. If we win, I will send you a box of timbits, maple syrup, and my Pamela Anderson poster.

Only in Canada - eh!

Happy punting.

JDL

alydar_ David 06-26-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Pagine (Post 71564)
...If we win, I will send you a box of timbits, maple syrup, and my Pamela Anderson poster.

Hard to believe they were ever sold separately.

barb craven 06-26-2011 08:44 AM

I like Inglorious myself. Maybe it's because she's the lone filly. I haven't finished yet. She's the #2 late and #1 APV and CR.

Ted Craven 06-26-2011 12:25 PM

Woodbine Live Video
 
Live video from Woodbine

http://www.woodbineentertainment.com...iveRacing.aspx

Ted

khannamark 06-26-2011 04:48 PM

Hi, Avery difficult race. I rhink it will go to a horse near the front. My pick is 3 Oh Canada and second xhoice is 16 Bowmans Causeway. good luck all


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.