Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Checking Results for Demo Database (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7175)

JeffH 10-17-2010 11:58 AM

Checking Results for Demo Database
 
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this; but may be helpful. Instead of using the Racing Channel's results, I am using Brisnet to check my results with the demo databases.

It requires a free sign-up; but you get a nice feature. They have a chart archive that goes back to 1991, I think. Anyway, you can get the scratches before using RDSS on that race; and you can see the odds.

This way you can "hide" horses below your required acceptable odds level. I think this will give you a better idea if your way of using the software is a profitable one.

Good luck to everyone; and I hope this helps in evaluating your performance using the demo databases!

socantra 10-17-2010 12:56 PM

Good tip. Equibase also has historical PDF charts available for free after you sign up with them. It is nice to have final odds available for all the horses.

Dick...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.