Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Houndog (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7168)

kenr3138 10-13-2010 05:35 PM

Houndog
 
Hi Houndog:

I have not been able to find the zipped file for using the Aodds Silver program as you described in your thread below.
Do you still have the procedure so it can be downloaded? If so, I would like to have that download info.

AODDS Silver Procedure

I put a procedure for using the AODDS SILVER program describing how to use this to save pacelines to be used with the older Sartin Programs.
It is in the thread Energy Model Spreadsheet topic #3. This file is in word format and has been zipped so I could upload it to Bill's server.
I had to zip it because it was just a little bit too large. Anyhow if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask because this is the program
I used all the time to get pacelines in the Sartin programs like Energy! and THOROMATION. It is a little more complicated than the Trackmaster
download but it is better than manual entry since you will not have to worry about data entry errors on your part. This can happen after doing
many races when fatigue sets in.

Good-Luck.----Houndog

kenr3138

Houndog 10-26-2010 12:19 PM

Aodds silver link
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenr3138 (Post 69108)
Hi Houndog:

I have not been able to find the zipped file for using the Aodds Silver program as you described in your thread below.
Do you still have the procedure so it can be downloaded? If so, I would like to have that download info.

AODDS Silver Procedure

I put a procedure for using the AODDS SILVER program describing how to use this to save pacelines to be used with the older Sartin Programs.
It is in the thread Energy Model Spreadsheet topic #3. This file is in word format and has been zipped so I could upload it to Bill's server.
I had to zip it because it was just a little bit too large. Anyhow if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask because this is the program
I used all the time to get pacelines in the Sartin programs like Energy! and THOROMATION. It is a little more complicated than the Trackmaster
download but it is better than manual entry since you will not have to worry about data entry errors on your part. This can happen after doing
many races when fatigue sets in.

Good-Luck.----Houndog

kenr3138

Following is the link for both the 16 bit and 32 bit version of AODDS SILVER.

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=aodds

Houndog 10-26-2010 12:37 PM

Check Your P.M.
 
Ken check your private messages.-Houndog.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.