Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Atypical track condition (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7162)

alydar_ David 10-06-2010 12:27 AM

Atypical track condition
 
1 Attachment(s)
The first time I saw "frozen" as a track condition I was taken aback. But that didn't seem as odd as "heavy" or "heady" which I saw later.

Last week I saw "splendid" for the first time describing a track condition in the United States.

Today I was looking at tracks to see where I would play. I prefer fast/firm surfaces and tend to shy away from off-tracks.

Suffolk was "sloppy." So were PHA, FE and TDN.

I googled Phoenix, Arizona and saw that it was listed as sunny. Okay, Turf Paradise here we come.

I handicapped and advance bet the claiming sprints. Then I went out to run various errands and ended up at one of the local casinos (a natural segue, more of an endless loop actually).

When I finally got home I went to Philly Phonebet to see the results. Much to my surprise I discovered racing had been cancelled.

How come?

I checked the scratches/changes and this is what I saw:

clore1030 10-06-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alydar_David (Post 69035)

I checked the scratches/changes and this is what I saw:

How does one cancel weather? :)
Did it smell so bad that weather refused to show up?

Rverge 10-06-2010 08:05 PM

funny:):) (maybe be a "r" was cut off)
come and slap me if this was already thought.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.