Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Philly is Back (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7093)

SilentRun 08-30-2010 04:15 PM

Philly is Back
 
5 Attachment(s)
I like to play Philly and today I was on target. After I bet, about 2 MTP, the
odds dropped significantly on my selections in all races that I played.
The highest payoff up to the 8th race was $ 9.60. Check out that exacta where I
won 0.90. But I am a happy camper as long as I can continue to zero in on the
winners.

Ernie

SilentRun 08-30-2010 05:06 PM

Phil R8
 
2 Attachment(s)
In this race the 3 horse was off 40 plus days but he had a solid 5F workout, which to me puts him in contention.
The 9 horse was also off 40 plus days but he did NOT HAVE a solid 5F workout. The 7 was also a solid contender and could have won
but the 3 was 4/1 and the 7 was 2/1 when I bet. I also thought that the 2 horse
was overmatched. So I made my call going with the higher odds contender at the time.
I discounted the 8 horse as I felt he was taking a NCD (Negative Class Drop).
I recommend to read or re-read that chapter in MPH (Modern Pace Handicapping).
I find that it is these qualitative points that make a difference between contenders.

Ernie

SilentRun 08-30-2010 05:12 PM

R8 Results
 
1 Attachment(s)
Granted this was not a high payoff but this is how I saw it.

Ernie

Rverge 08-30-2010 07:30 PM

i, on the other hand thought the card was terrible coming off a few weeks off.
i passed most of the races and did play the last where my 3 finished 2nd the 9 was first and paid $10.+. sorry:(
i thought TDN has better races(where i was having some luck) but even there mostly chalk.
good for you slient on your day:)!

SilentRun 08-30-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rverge (Post 68379)
i, on the other hand thought the card was terrible coming off a few weeks off.

You are absolutly right chalk it was....I don't know what I was smoking.

Ernie

Bill V. 09-05-2010 04:47 PM

Philly is back
 
Great to have the PHA back
today was much better


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.