Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Houndog! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7085)

Ted Craven 08-27-2010 02:49 PM

Happy Birthday Houndog!
 
Hey Houndog (Mike),

Just noticed your birthday today - couldn't let it pass without saying 'have a happy one' to one of the smartest handicappers out there!

All the best, and many more!

Ted

Houndog 08-27-2010 03:26 PM

Thanks Ted
 
Ted as Johnny Winter said it one of his songs.

Every now and then I know its Kinda Hard To Tell
But I'm Still Alive and Well!

Rverge 08-27-2010 05:31 PM

happy birthday!

Bill V. 08-27-2010 09:10 PM

Happy Birthday
 
Happy Birthday
You are one of the good guys I have the honor to meet
Have the best day and a have many more healthy happy future
birthdays

mikesal57 08-28-2010 08:29 AM

Happy Brithday..Dog

RichieP 08-28-2010 10:29 AM

Happy Bday Mike!:)

noddub62 08-28-2010 11:29 AM

Have a HAPPY ONE Dog! Enjoy it much.

barb craven 08-28-2010 12:56 PM

Happy Birthday Mike. I hope you have a great day and many more.
Barb


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.