Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Philly- Wild "E sticks" (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6917)

RichieP 06-15-2010 08:57 AM

Philly- Wild "E sticks"
 
1 Attachment(s)
I'm putting this up today which is Philly's finale. Some really wild Early sticks on the E/L graph right out of the last race coming from 6f and a 7f tandem race.

Race conditions and entries / APV and CR

RichieP 06-15-2010 09:00 AM

5 Attachment(s)
the pps for the field using default settings and middle tab set on primary

RichieP 06-15-2010 09:01 AM

4 Attachment(s)
...

RichieP 06-15-2010 09:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
..:)

RichieP 06-15-2010 09:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My choice of contenders/lines

alydar_ David 06-15-2010 10:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Richie, I did the race using Val mode since you'd already done it in Spec mode. I wanted to see the difference between what you did and I did.

Even though we used different modes, contenders and pacelines we both came up with the same two horses on top -- #2 L Gaska and #7 Determination.

Based on the BL/BL spread #2 looks a must use first horse at 8-1.

The second BL/BL horse, #7, has what I call "Icky Sticky" . An E/L of 29? Not for me. No thank you.

The third BL/BL horse, #11, is ranked #1 in VDC (a Binder improver) and his E/L is 0.5. He's also 12-1.

I'll take #2 and #11 to win. #9 is the counter energy horse, so I'll use him for second in the exacta.

Of course this is all done prior to scratches. Let's see what happens.

mikesal57 06-15-2010 11:40 AM

the 2 does look good..lets hope he stays at 8-1

mikesal57 06-15-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 66840)
the 2 does look good..lets hope he stays at 8-1

nice price on the 1 if theres a speed duel with the 2-5-7-10

RichieP 06-15-2010 04:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 66838)
My choice of contenders/lines

The result is in with the wildest early stick #7 winning by a mile and the counter energy late stick of the #1 placing. Exacta paid pretty good.

Thanks guys for jumping in.

:)

For The Lead 06-16-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 66842)
nice price on the 1 if theres a speed duel with the 2-5-7-10

nice call on that 1 horse at 22-1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.