Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   q-scan (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6910)

traderkb 06-12-2010 01:31 PM

q-scan
 
is it possible to get a copy of the q-scan quarter horse program ? is anyone connected with dr. sartin still selling older programs ?

tleusin 06-13-2010 11:52 PM

would really appreciate that myself as I make two or more trips to Ruiduso a year

lsosa54 06-14-2010 05:59 AM

Tried forever to find it along with the original Ultra Scan but never could. Thanks to member Tom M., I did get the manual scanned and it is up in the library.

I think that Tom M. may have had a copy on an old Commodore disc but I could not convert it to Windows, even with special adapters and a Commodore to Windows emulator. Spent a lot of time but just couldn't get it to go. It was pretty cool working with old Commodore stuff, however.

traderkb 06-14-2010 03:11 PM

anybody have an idea how to put a reasonably accurate pace of race on the stretch call. sartin and bradshaw didnt say how they did it.

noddub62 06-14-2010 03:58 PM

I've got a q span floppy if I can find it. Won it a P&C contest but with no instructions. I emailed Mr. Bradshaw about getting instructions and his reply was "its like all the other Sartin programs" and that was the end of the email. I had to laugh as I could just hear him saying that. He was probably just like a lot of ole crusty guys that I've know but if he wears that hat he was OK in my book.

I'll see if I can locate it and get back to you. If you don't hear from me send me a pm for a reminder.

Bud

traderkb 06-14-2010 04:17 PM

thanks bud would really appreciate it

noddub62 06-27-2010 02:09 PM

traderkb,

I'm still looking so don't give up on me.

bud

noddub62 08-17-2010 05:43 PM

A couple of places left to look.:D

Dorianmode 02-04-2012 02:03 PM

2/4 re Q Scan...
 
Did anyone ever find Q Scan ? I have an opertional Commodore in the garage somewhere. We could do a "list" of the programming language and attempt to reconstruct the program. I made lots of dough "back when" at the Quarter Horse races at Los Alamitos, when I discovered it. It existed as a floppy, and as a casstte tape for entry into the Sharp 1350, via the printer interface, (which I found on eBay). (I just found my old 1350) ! The interface works for the old 1350, and the 5500 series Sharps, (hand-helds).:p

jma1143 02-04-2012 08:37 PM

Q Scan
 
Greetings,

Dori,
I have a cassette program tape for Q scan for the sharp 1350 hand held.
Should work with your cassette interface.

Would be happy to pass it on to you at no cost. However, would like a copy of the program if u are able to reconstruct it.

Sent me a PM or personal email @jma1143@yahoo.com where to send.

Ciao
John A


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.