Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Buck (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6820)

Bill V. 05-10-2010 05:25 PM

Buck
 
I have lost a old friend today His name, Mark Farrraro
A man and a friend Thats how I will remember him
I will miss him although I have not seen or spoke to him for awhile
He came into my thoughts daily A man who gave way much more than he ever took.
He was just a nice man who loved others and lived his life in his terms.
Mark made me laugh and he tought me in the beginning with Richie P
how to live with friends rather than in a shell

Mark I loved you for the gift of friendship you gave me
Thank you for teaching me how to bet Although not a total Sartin Methodologist
I admired your skill and mindset about the horse betting business
I thought of you daily as the ultimate wagercaper
Value betting was your thing and you stood your ground while others
in our group would drift

Thank you for taking me to Saratoga my very first visit
Thank you for the yankee games
Thank you for the dinners at your house
Thank you for the pay per view fights
Thank you for the old sartin programs
Thank you for the steak dinners after those bombs you would hit
Thank you mostly for being my friend
when not many other were

May you be with god now and may you rest in peace

JimG 05-10-2010 05:55 PM

Bill,

Very sorry about your loss. He must have been quite a good guy. Sam Meola posted about him as well this morning on the Black Magic forum.

There is a special bond formed when we make friends while trying to invest successfully at the races that those outside of the game cannot understand.

Jim

Ted Craven 05-10-2010 07:13 PM

Sorry to hear about Mark's passing - he obviously had a profound impact on your life Bill. Such mentors stand as milestones when we look back on what and who has made us what we are today.

Ted

RichieP 05-10-2010 07:41 PM

Mark is one of the kindest men I ever met. My deepest condolences to his many friends and family.

R.I.P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JBQI...eature=related

azbacks 05-11-2010 11:42 AM

Bill....Richie

Very sorry for your loss of an old friend and mentor.

He can join Doc and the 'The Hat' in telling grand stories.

nomorebocci 05-11-2010 05:51 PM

Bill's tribute to Buck
 
Bill, what a beautiful tribute to your friend Mark. I remember you telling me all about how good he was to you. Try to not feel too sad, you know that he is in a better place now. Love, Mom

Neil S. 05-11-2010 09:41 PM

I also knew Mark from the Meadowlands as he was part of the "computer table" up in the Big M clubhouse where Bill, Richie and Mark would work the races day and night. I would stop by on occasion to talk about the methodology with them. Mark was a very good natured guy who enjoyed the challenge of trying to make big scores by taking a stand when he thought he had an advantage. I am shocked to hear of his sudden passing as he was a young man.
It teaches us a lesson that we should treasure our friends and the time we share with them as none of us know when they will no longer be around except in our memories.

Neil

RichieP 05-13-2010 11:06 AM

The wake is today from 2-4 PM and 7-9 PM at the Kimack Funeral Parlor in Carlstadt New Jersey (Broad and 4th Street).

nomorebocci 05-13-2010 11:47 AM

from Brooks to Bill V.
 
hi Bill, that is a very nice tribute to your friend Mark.
I remember my first trip with you to the Saturday morning simulcast at Meadowlands and being introduced to the friends you had made there. I came away that day with a very good feeling of your bonding witha group of guys enjoying and sharing what they were doing.
My first impression of Mark was that he was a very pleasant fun guy, and I was pleased that you were both friends.
Love, Pop


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.