Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EVD 10th -- Wednesday, Jan. 25 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658)

alydar_ David 01-25-2006 11:18 AM

EVD 10th -- Wednesday, Jan. 25
 
EVD 10th -- Wednesday, Jan. 25
6F CLM $4,000 4YO+

Here's another chaos race. In a fourteen horse field not one horse can run to early par.

#2 Dr Ante will probably be the leader by the second call. He's got the best Total Energy and is the class of the field. At 3-1 he's the obvious horse to beat. Let's see if we can find some value elsewhere.

#11 Fourty Four Red likes the distance and can run to final par time. He's got the second best Total Energy and appears to be in form. Here's what makes me sit up and pay attention. His morning line odds are 8-1. I'd prefer something in the neighborhood of 12-1 for this horse. You might get those odds. There is some crazy betting at EVD.

# 4 Exfirmed is pretty quick and will be coming from out of the clouds. He hasn't raced in 120 days, but his workouts are okay. His morning line is 10-1. That's too high for a horse this fast.

If the #6, #7 and #2 kill themselves on the front end, and #11 doesn't keep going after he passes those guys, then #4 could pick up the pieces at a price.

The exotics are too complicated to mention as they are largely a function of price. Put it this way, there are lots of contenders for all the spots except win. In my opinion one of the above will wind up in the winner's circle.

I'll probably make win bets on #4 and #11.

Please feel free to jump in. The water's fine. :>)

RichieP 01-25-2006 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Aly!

ok here are my contenders. First thing that hits me is the 6 beats the 12 by 5 lenghts yet the program odds 2/1 and 5/2 respectively. Very close. That's because of the late energy of the 12. So if u are right and no one can get the early par how bout some outside the box thinkin that maybe late is ok here

win bets on the top rated 11 and third rated 12

no exactas as the waters are way too deep here matey :)

Binder 01-25-2006 07:32 PM

Smt
 
1 Attachment(s)
I will bet the 2 and 11 Win and a 7 / 2-11 exacta box

RichieP 01-25-2006 09:54 PM

Late Scratch
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys

the 12 is late scratch so here is revised screen shot

win bets on 11 and 1

no exactas

knock em dead!

Richie

cprescigno 01-25-2006 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm coming up with the 7-11, from Spec. We're not at the casino but I'll win bet both with an exacta box.
Here's the BL/BL
I swim well, I'll mix up a trifecta 7-11-6 and 7-11-1 and a super or two.

RESULTS - Close but no cigar
6-11-5-4

Win 6 $8.40
PL 11 $4.20
SH 5 $18.20

cprescigno 01-25-2006 10:30 PM

Anyone catch that sixth race?
$2200 Exacta....4-12 both long naturally.
And me with the 6-1

Charlie

cprescigno 01-25-2006 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the BL/BL on that Sixth race at EVD. Originally I didn't give the 12 a line. Smart of me.

RichieP 01-26-2006 07:46 AM

Good thing I wasnt driving a car
 
Let's see. My top 2 ( 11-6) are totally gapped over the remainder of the contenders.
They run 1-2 for a 48 dollar exacta and I have NOTHING.

Nice job sparky :eek:

Binder 01-26-2006 04:31 PM

umm
 
Very close there Charles

I really was pulling for you
nice call on the 6 and 11

Rich what can I say ?

hopefully Tampa will be real sweet to you Thursday

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.