![]() |
Happy New Year
I want to wish all my fellow members of Pace and Cap
a very happy new year (boy does that feel nice to say "fellow members") The Race ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2010 Post time is about 7 hrs away. 2009 was a rough trip for this one. With my usual early running syle, and being a NTL I started off well. I fought off some early pressure from some cheap speed, but as I approached the end of the first turn I had to take up,and lost my stride, Doc Sartin had passed away.I now found myself at the back of the pack, But I have the heart of a champ. Seeing the back of all the horse ahead, I reached down and made a strong move into the backstrech, I retook the lead but it had a cost. I was losing energy fighting a few who were in this race only to see me slip up. They came up to me and with all the negative energy in them they tried to take me out of my race. The efforts were in vain and the stewards would have no part of them. They were DQ'd. Now I hit the second call. The weather changed. The track was off, I hated the mud and it seemed like it was muddy for months. I tried to run my race. Eventually the sun broke through I was rounding the far turn. It was at this point I looked around and all my friends were all around me. We all turned for home. We were 7 wide. I wanted to win but I knew at that point a multi dead heat would be magic. Imagine that photo of all of us in the winners circle. In the stretch I feel back, With all my might I tried to hang on and give the people from my barn who put there money on me my best effort. But too many old injurys and miss handling took its toll.I feel way back. I nearly pulled up. I watched the best of my peers finish ahead.I did all I could to just finish the race. There is always another race. When I hit home it was decided I needed a new barn My old ways just were not going to make it.I got claimed and my new barn was out west It is warm and not much mud. My new barn welcomed me After a little layoff and some morning works , I still have it. Off at the gate and they will never catch me .. I'm ready Welcome 2010 Happy New Year Bill |
It looks like a heart of a True Champion!!!
Happy New Year Bill and to all my friends at Pace and Cap Mike Salony |
Happy New Year
Wishing all the good people on Pace & Cap a Happy and Prosperous New Year. All the best-----Mike "Houndog"
|
Yea! Happy New Year!
|
Hey Bill VERY cool post!!
Here is to a healthy and happy New Year for all of us and our loved ones! Dolce Vita everyone!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY...210E43&index=2 |
Happy 2010 (can you believe it?) to all my friends and members at Pace and Cap!!
All the best, Jon :) |
Wishing everyone here, and those looking on, a warm and welcoming 2010: may our figures be accurate, the focus strong, our decisions brave, the outcome fortuitous and our response generous!
Looking forward to learning from and sharing with all of you in the coming year! All the best, Ted |
Happy New Year
Welcome all
May the horses run true to there Methodology and bring in good returns for the New Year of 2010 and act upon us as we are all in this helping each other along the way. Dlivery:D |
I wish all my friends here on Pace and Cap the very best for 2010. May we all stay focused, and may our goal be achieved.
Barb |
what a race, Bill
You did it, Bill, congratulations. A Happy new year, new career, new location, new everything. We wish you only good things. And to all the great people on this site, Happy New Year to you all from Bill's mom and dad. Love, Esther & Joe Varone
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.