Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Santa Anita Race 3 Boxing Day (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6424)

Bill V. 12-23-2009 06:51 PM

Santa Anita Race 3 Boxing Day
 
1 Attachment(s)
before scratches

Binderator 0.0 horse/ vdc

$5 win 2 3 7 9
$1 Tri box 2 3 7 9

clavezza 12-26-2009 03:41 PM

Thanks Bill,

I played the $1 exacta box 3,7,9.

Good Capping.


Chris

Bill V. 12-26-2009 03:44 PM

wowi I just walked into sa.
We made it Doc. You can't imagine this feeling
9 3 7.

Bill

Ted Craven 12-26-2009 06:10 PM

Hi Bill - Congratulations, you're there! This is a great start to the meet, and a great ending to 2009!

Don't forget a few pictures!

Ted

Bill V. 12-27-2009 01:09 PM

No photo finish
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 63066)
Hi Bill - Congratulations, you're there! This is a great start to the meet, and a great ending to 2009!

Don't forget a few pictures!

Ted


I tried to take some pictures but they didn't come out exept these two
I thought I was saving them but I don't know what happened
all I got were these two
From were I first walked in right as race 3 was going off
the other is from a big crowd shot as they had a big ceramoney
and unvieled a great statue of John Henry

Santa Anita was great. It was packed. Which is great to see
I'm sure the next time I go it will be a nice day
weather wise but it was not to bad . it was cold and cloudy for LA weather

dogkatcher 12-27-2009 03:30 PM

It sure was cold out there. Was worried they wouldn't get a good
showing, but 35,000 is great in these times.

You didn't get to see the true beauty of Santa Anita yesterday,
come back again when we have the snow capped mountains in
the background, totally awesome. Zenyatta looked great in her
farewell appearance

Welcome to California, your going to love Del Mar, enjoy it all
Bill. All the Best

John


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.