Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Teflonic Attitude... (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6266)

seattlesnake 10-30-2009 10:31 PM

Teflonic Attitude...
 
2 Attachment(s)
Bad Beats happen everyday at the races...just part of the game...
but I guess this race did affect me in some way because i dont usually miss 60-1 shots even with minimum bets since the 2nd choice was borderline odds requirement.....but I literally fell asleep on the couch but when my subconcious mind hears TVG givin out the $125 mutuel on TV ... LOL..... I got awake real quick!!!

Yes I could have done a lot of things differently...but oh well just a past event to learn from again....

note that I post all my picks on a daily basis before the races so as to not redboard ... review my albums

Just Hope somebody else had $$$$ on it... another day ...another dollar....good luck tomorrow!!!!

Attachment 17962

Attachment 17963

seattlesnake 10-30-2009 11:34 PM

Both Races were on Fri 30Oct
 
In case your wondering which track.... AQU7 and OSA 6th

Bill V. 10-31-2009 05:59 AM

por
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi

Nice work
I see in the OSA race a nice yoiung horse
In the AOU race 2 not so good races ( to the crowd)
but against two fastest Pace of Race
Leading at the second call fastest pace last race

Thanks and good Skill

seattlesnake 10-31-2009 11:09 AM

Thanxs Bill
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17978

jms62 11-01-2009 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 61077)
Hi

Nice work
I see in the OSA race a nice yoiung horse
In the AOU race 2 not so good races ( to the crowd)
but against two fastest Pace of Race
Leading at the second call fastest pace last race

Thanks and good Skill

I had Hookin the Goods in what would have been a winning P4 only to see she got DQ'd at 34-1 didn't have the eventual winner covered. :(

seattlesnake 02-17-2011 05:08 PM

Kinsale to Meydan..
 
1 Attachment(s)
Made a few dollars on this horse after I fell asleep on him at HUGE odds...

Had a nice workout at GG today aiming for the Dubai World Cup...

He was striding out real well coming in this race with gappy work outs ...

Attachment 21103


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.