Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anyone in Albuqurque this weekend, State Fair weekend (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6083)

pktruckdriver 09-12-2009 02:59 PM

Anyone in Albuqurque this weekend, State Fair weekend
 
It seems I was given free passess to the Downs in Albuqurque for Sunday and was wondering if any P and C'ers were possibly going to the track this weekend.

I heard Mine That Bird is here and breezed this morning, just missed it, but he will breeze again Monday Morning, neer seen a Ky derby winner in person before, will try to see him .

Otherwise everyone take care this is not a betting outing, but if anyone has a stand out I will be happy to bet a 4.00 win bet and 6.00 place bet, but I am limitied to no more than 2 wagers thou, like I said this just a sight seeing State Fair excursion, should be plenty to do.


Patrick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.