Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Healing vibes needed (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6079)

RichieP 09-10-2009 08:14 AM

Healing vibes needed
 
Our "Mikesal" needs some strong healing vibes please.

He will be Fighting hard and I hope he doesn't mind me "putting out the call" if you will for all of us to send him out best thoughts/prayers/ white light/ healing energies.

In the Cherokee culture this is very powerful good karma and it will come back to Bless you and yours when you need it most.

Thanks so much for your time/consideration and get well soon Mike!! :)

#1

Bill V. 09-10-2009 08:41 AM

Be strong Mike
Believe

My prayers to you

Bill

clore1030 09-10-2009 10:11 AM

Some well wishes and concern headed out to Staten island right now Bill.

Get well soon Mike, my thoughts are with you.

Vinnie 09-10-2009 10:18 AM

Wishing you well Always...
 
Mike:

I am very sorry to hear that you are currently not feeling too well. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a very quick recovery.

All the BEST to you and your family Mike. :)

Warm Regards,

Vinnie

mikesal57 09-10-2009 10:33 AM

Hello Guys...

No , Rich I don't mind...We are a close knit group here and I consider all of you my friends and family.
I thought I'd be back on here for September, after a busy summer at home and work, but I was hit with this last week.
What I have is common with men over 50, prostate cancer.
I'm now taking test to see if it has traveled anywhere else and will find out in 2 weeks.

If anyone wants to PM me and ask more specific questions... please do so.

I am missing being here and want so bad to get back.

With Richie's energies and your thoughts , I know I'll beat it!!

love all of you

mike

jms62 09-10-2009 11:07 AM

Mike... You absolutely will beat it!

Tim Y 09-10-2009 11:20 AM

Check your acid phosphatase regularly.

http://www.enotes.com/medicine-encyc...osphatase-test.

UNFORTUNATELY, a rising level of this enzyme is not a good sign as it usually metastasizes to the bones of the spine.

Fortunately there is now a screening test for antibodies (prostate specific antibody) that catches the majority of tumors when they are still localized. There is no reason that this test should not be part of the NORMAL screening of any male over 50 as it is not that expensive and just about ALL labs have the capability to carry it out. There have been some controversies about its practical prediction in healthy asymptomatic men, but is highly predictive once a mass has been found.

Also, too, the TUPR (trans urethral prostatic resection) has brought down the surgical morbidity tremendously as compared to the previous procedure that caused much long term suffering and had a high mortality rate.

Here is a link to understand and how to prepare for a TUPR.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/t.../htm/index.htm

As our pathology professor always said, "if you live long enough, YOU will have dysplastic prostate cells expanding in your body, but MOST men don't live long enough to die from it."

It shows an almost one to one relationship with age as this study from Great Britain shows.

MartyZee 09-10-2009 11:24 AM

I hope everything goes well-my brother beat it-I know you can-good luck

Tim Y 09-10-2009 11:53 AM

Another part of the screening is the simple, but uncomfortable, digital examination. The physician looks for nodularity, texture (firm/soft/mixed), symmetry (since the organ is bilobular), and tenderness.

My family doctor almost died as a result of his surgery (NOT due to the surgery but a pulmonary embolus) and now that exam in MANDATORY with each physical.

Not a pleasant experience but compared to NOT knowing, I chose the former.

azbacks 09-10-2009 12:37 PM

Mike,

I wish you good fortune and we are praying for good things to happen.

Lots of new studies coming to light about the importance of Vitamin D and our health, including its affect on cancer.

You will beat this!!!!!

Pete


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.