Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Delmar 8th race - 11 F, Grade 2 today (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6051)

Bill Lyster 08-30-2009 02:52 PM

Delmar 8th race - 11 F, Grade 2 today
 
1 Attachment(s)
Todays 11 F Grade 2 marathon:

The attached shows the contenders best races at the mile call.

I see the 6 and 10 for a moderately paced lead, with the 4 trying to go with them. I think the 10, with a 135.1 wins the early pace due, putting away the 4, 6 and 11

The 2 probably inherits 4th place in the early going

The 12 has been very competitive in every race and pace so far this meet. In a fast mile last out he closed 6-3-2 for 2nd at almost 13/1

I think the 3 waits too long to move

The 5 Racket is back in 4 days aftermaking a good closing move from last at a pace near what I expect for today.

The 1 closed 9-6-4

For me the three best are the 1, 10 and 12 with the 2 making a strong enough move for the 2nd or 3rd position. I note that the 10 has been overcome in the two races shown after posting top 3 mile times. I like the odds on this group.

I think a lot of horses are good enough for 4th - the 3, 8,9.

tfm 08-30-2009 08:26 PM

Presently @ 25:1, #6, Ghetto, is interesting here. I see some 'fight' in him, which I don't in the other front runners. Talamo got off him to stay on the 10 and Espinoza sucks.

See what happens. (All my longshots have been running 3rd today.)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.