Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   7/30 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956)

Tim Y 07-30-2009 11:24 AM

7/30
 
Saratoga early scratches
1) 1a
3) 5 10
4) 1 4 5 8 11 13
5) 1x 10
6) 1a 5 8 13 1415
70 8
10) 1a 11

Happy Anniversary Colleen

pktruckdriver 07-30-2009 11:36 AM

Morning Tim

I am currently stuck out on Long Island waiting for my next load to pick up, not sure yet where it may be, or where it is going and just thought if you don't mind that I would love to play along today with you and everyone else playing the Spa.

Practice practice practice

1st payday to play, so if playable my wagers today will be as follows

1.00 ex box top 3 contenders for 6.00

2.00 win bets on top 2 value plays within the 3 contenders for 4.00

When a race is passed the 10.00 is added to the next race

Win or lose this is to be fun for me and hopefully a great learning experience

One day at a time.

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

mikesal57 07-30-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 57919)
Morning Tim

I am currently stuck out on Long Island waiting for my next load to pick up, not sure yet where it may be, or where it is going and just thought if you don't mind that I would love to play along today with you and everyone else playing the Spa.

Practice practice practice

1st payday to play, so if playable my wagers today will be as follows

1.00 ex box top 3 contenders for 6.00

2.00 win bets on top 2 value plays within the 3 contenders for 4.00

When a race is passed the 10.00 is added to the next race

Win or lose this is to be fun for me and hopefully a great learning experience

One day at a time.

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

be careful...track might be off today...

mikesal57 07-30-2009 11:49 AM

crap...steeplechase races are back...yuck

clore1030 07-30-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 57919)
Morning Tim

I am currently stuck out on Long Island waiting for my next load to pick up, not sure yet where it may be, or where it is going and just thought if you don't mind that I would love to play along today with you and everyone else playing the Spa.

Practice practice practice

1st payday to play, so if playable my wagers today will be as follows

1.00 ex box top 3 contenders for 6.00

2.00 win bets on top 2 value plays within the 3 contenders for 4.00

When a race is passed the 10.00 is added to the next race

Win or lose this is to be fun for me and hopefully a great learning experience

One day at a time.

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc


My advice is that if you pass a race, put the ten bucks back into your bankroll or into your pocket.

pktruckdriver 07-30-2009 11:54 AM

Forgot about that, off track thing, it looks like turf is off, with all the scratches Tim shows us.

So a bigger challenge then.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

pktruckdriver 07-30-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 57924)
My advice is that if you pass a race, put the ten bucks back into your bankroll or into your pocket.

Okay deal, a pass goes into my pocket.

See I learn quickly


patrick

clore1030 07-30-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 57926)
Okay deal, a pass goes into my pocket.

See I learn quickly


patrick

In the meantime, keep records of your win and exacta hits and losses. What you want to discover is your longest possible losing streak.

I'm in the process of doing that now for the whole past year. At the just finished Belmont meet, my longest losing streak was five races. Next I have to investigate various betting plans to come up with a progression system, but i won't be ready to put that into action until I'm assured of relatively uniform results.

Tim Y 07-30-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 57919)
Morning Tim

I am currently stuck out on Long Island waiting for my next load to pick up, not sure yet where it may be, or where it is going and just thought if you don't mind that I would love to play along today with you and everyone else playing the Spa.

Practice practice practice


Win or lose this is to be fun for me and hopefully a great learning experience

One day at a time.

Patrick

A shorter price to an education dictates that you play on paper for about 6 months

Tim Y 07-30-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 57925)
Forgot about that, off track thing, it looks like turf is off, with all the scratches Tim shows us.

So a bigger challenge then.


Turf course GOOD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.