Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hollywood 6/21 , 8th race 6.5f (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5820)

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 03:35 AM

Hollywood 6/21 , 8th race 6.5f
 
5 Attachment(s)
9 horse field 6.5 furlongs:

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 03:37 AM

more PPs
 
4 Attachment(s)
entrys 5-8

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 03:39 AM

the last batch
 
the last batch

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 03:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the last batch

mikesal57 06-21-2009 07:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Bill..

thxs for putting one up...

I remember the Satellite race, the winner got to the lead without the other speed firing and cruised home at 20 bucks...Satellite didnt do much..

I see 1,3,8 up front and the profile this week at Hollywood show sustained horses winning...

#5 closed nicely for the win last out...2 in a row?

but the 3 m/l favorites should be there ...value race ?

mike

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 01:03 PM

Ooops I forgot a horse, the 9.

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 01:08 PM

The 9 horse, finally. Sorry I missed it

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now!!!

Bill Lyster 06-21-2009 01:14 PM

I saw the 1, 3 and 7 for the lead. The 3 somehow managed to win from off the lead last time and that only makes it clear that he gets the lead eventually. Besides I think he's fastest with those near 44 and change and 109 splits.

The two layoff horses are a mystery, the 2 and 6, although the 6 might have a slight edge if the fast splits occur.

The four and nine have lost to the eight in multiple tandems, the 4 twice and the 9 three times, so no matter where you place the 9, the 8 has to finish in front, IMO.

RichieP 06-21-2009 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are your race tandems.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.