Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   5/25 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5717)

Tim Y 05-25-2009 12:07 PM

5/25
 
Belmont scratches
2) 8 12
3) 5
4) 8
5) 2
6) 1a 4
7) 2b 3
8) 13
9) 4 11 12 13 14 15
10) 10
11) 6 9 13 14

Tim Y 05-25-2009 12:24 PM

Scratch of Mr. Fantasy is a major one in the MET as now Bribon should have it a lot easier.

Tim Y 05-25-2009 12:42 PM

:6: :3: :9: opener at Belmont

Bill V. 05-25-2009 12:42 PM

second daily double
 
Hi Tim

At Bensalem I like the 1 and 2 in race 4

________________________________________

"Thank you for the time You've been so much more than kind"

Tim Y 05-25-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 55067)
Hi Tim

At Bensalem I like the 1 and 2 in race 4

________________________________________

"Thank you for the time You've been so much more than kind"

I would bet Philly if it were available. I will tomorrow

Tim Y 05-25-2009 01:29 PM

:4: :10: 2nd Belmont

Tim Y 05-25-2009 01:58 PM

:1: :7: :8: in Belmont's 3rd

Tim Y 05-25-2009 02:26 PM

:1: :6: :4: Belmont 4th

only problem with the rail horse is that all his late mover lines are on DIRT

clore1030 05-25-2009 02:53 PM

Darn. I was all set to play the 6 horse in the fifth at Belmont.

5/1 on the morning line, even money now. I like it too much to bet against it.

Tim Y 05-25-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 55078)
darn. I was all set to play the 6 horse in the fifth at belmont.

5/1 on the morning line, even money now. I like it too much to bet against it.

:6: :1: :3:


one/eight at FE in the 5th

JUST missed the Tri there at Belmont


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.