![]() |
strange error
1 Attachment(s)
i received an unusual error message redoing yesterday's first race at Belmont Park. See attached file.
|
Ah yes, the elusive 'add a row to analysis details' error... Can you tell me if, after closing and reopening RDSS, you continue to get this for that race, or do your previously selected pacelines eventually display normally and stably? Do you lose any previously selected pacelines from your analysis screens?
Ted |
The problem came up when I went back into the race and tried to change a paceline selection. However, once I exited RDSS and came back, everything was fine. Never did I lose any paceline selections.
|
Thanks Charlie. A new way of storing selected pacelines should clean that up in the next major release. Thanks for the report.
Ted |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.