Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Am I missing something? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5570)

clore1030 04-28-2009 11:34 PM

Am I missing something?
 
1 Attachment(s)
As I look on my right side of the screen for the BL tab, it appears that something is cut off on the column headings. Am I missing something important?

Tanico 04-28-2009 11:43 PM

Hi, it looks to me like your missing the online live odds line. You have the morning line but on the right of that is the live odds (at least on my RDSS screen )

clore1030 04-29-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanico (Post 53230)
Hi, it looks to me like your missing the online live odds line. You have the morning line but on the right of that is the live odds (at least on my RDSS screen )

OK, thanks mucho. I keep the OTB channel on anyway, so I don't really need to tax my PC to any further degree.

Ted Craven 04-29-2009 08:21 AM

Charles,

Yep, live tote odds is all you're missing on that screen. If you intend never to use that, no worries right now. Also, you should have the horizontal 'slider' at the bottom of that Analysis screen to grab and slide to the right to bring into view what is cut off.

In future, I'll be making more and more use of the available width of these screens, so it will make a difference if you can see what's to the right. It's a function of your screen resolution, the RDSS font size (Configure, Zoom control) and whether you have the Sidebar open. You can collapse the Sidebar using the Toolbar icon for the Sidebar (upper left on your top Toolbar). Try this: open a card to the initial race summary screen. Toggle the Sidebar OFF. You now have all that extra horizontal screen width for your RDSS screens, including the live odds (which will get more interesting as time goes on... :))

Hope that helps!

Ted

clore1030 04-29-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 53235)
Charles,

Yep, live tote odds is all you're missing on that screen. If you intend never to use that, no worries right now. Also, you should have the horizontal 'slider' at the bottom of that Analysis screen to grab and slide to the right to bring into view what is cut off.

In future, I'll be making more and more use of the available width of these screens, so it will make a difference if you can see what's to the right. It's a function of your screen resolution, the RDSS font size (Configure, Zoom control) and whether you have the Sidebar open. You can collapse the Sidebar using the Toolbar icon for the Sidebar (upper left on your top Toolbar). Try this: open a card to the initial race summary screen. Toggle the Sidebar OFF. You now have all that extra horizontal screen width for your RDSS screens, including the live odds (which will get more interesting as time goes on... :))

Hope that helps!

Ted

Thanks for all of that Ted, I was hoping that I didn't have to invest in a wide screen monitor just now.

mikesal57 04-29-2009 10:24 AM

Hi charles..

thxs for putting up this race....

capping it , it would seem that the 2-3-6 would be out front

you have the 5 on top and the 4 in 3rd...which are closers

at AQU the 5 beat the 4

at Bel the 4 beat the 5

interesting

clore1030 04-29-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 53242)
Hi charles..

thxs for putting up this race....

capping it , it would seem that the 2-3-6 would be out front

you have the 5 on top and the 4 in 3rd...which are closers

at AQU the 5 beat the 4

at Bel the 4 beat the 5

interesting

The 6 has a better than 2 point edge on the EPR. I'm not even sure if I'm going to play today. Being the first day, I might just observe unless there's a horse with a price that's irresistible.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.